Session stats showing only in HUD

Default Session stats showing only in HUD

Hi,

So every time I sit in a cash game in my hud only my session stats are displayed. All other players I can see up to 20k hands worth of stats.

However, in HM2 replayer, I will see last 20k hands for all players, including hero.

How can I switch or see all hands/stats in game with HERO?

Can I choose to display ALL HANDS for villain both in game and in re player?

For eg: currently villain with 250k hands in DB only displays last 20k hands both with in-game HUD and in re player.

"Use session stats" is unchecked in general HUD settings

Thanks in advance. Keep up the great service.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

To see more hands in the replayer: We limit the replayer HUD for the hero to 20k hands by default for performance reasons. Please see this FAQ for more details and instructions on how to increase that value - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...n+the+replayer

Villain hands are automatically filtered at the table by game type (i.e. no holdem hands on omaha tables, no tournament hands on cash tables, etc) and there are other filters you may have toggled on that could be limiting how many hands you see at the table.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F