PlayerVsPlayer generates charts for any 2 players
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default PlayerVsPlayer generates charts for any 2 players

PlayerVsPlayer works with your Hold'em Manager database to generate graphs for any 2 cash game players in your HM2 database. I wrote it primarily to see how I'm doing against other players and to quickly see how any changes I make against them impact my results.

Requires Java 7 to run. View my profile for link to my site to download.

If you have an questions or issues using PlayerVsPlayer please ask them in this thread and I'll address them as quickly as I can.

hi, i have the trial version, i can have sometimes a graph between some players but not often, when i try with me as hero and regular vilain or exemple, there is for exemple 500 scanning files but no graph and no hand, do you know why?

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    hi, i have the trial version, i can have sometimes a graph between some players but not often, when i try with me as hero and regular vilain or exemple, there is for exemple 500 scanning files but no graph and no hand, do you know why?
    For right now I was only concerned with cash game hands. The players in the lists includes players you've only played tournaments with so it's possible that it reads hands but all the hands are tournament hands and no hands will be graphed.

I could have filtered for only cash game players but that would have been computationally expensive and I wanted the program to be very fast.

It works better for looking up graphs on specific players rather than randomly selecting players. An example is you're sitting at a cash game table and you notice you have a lot of hands on a particular player so you can go to PlayerVsPlayer and quickly type in your name and their name to see how you're doing against them.

In a future version I'll do something with tournament hands but I'm not sure how useful that will be. I've personally only been concerned with the cash game results myself. At the very least I'll put in a message to let people know why there is no graph.

heu.....ok....but i have only cash game hands on HM2 so the bug is not because of tournament hands an other idea may be?

heu.....ok....but i have only cash game hands on HM2 so the bug is not because of tournament hands an other idea may be?
    I had a little time this morning so I put in some changes so you can see either cash game hands or tournaments. Clicking on either the Cash or Tournament radio button will switch the graph without having to reload the data. It will also show a message if there were no hands to graph.

There are some situations where even if you only have cash game hands, there won't be a graph to display. To be able to display a graph there needs to be hands were hero and villain both put money in the pot and one of them had to win money from the pot.

It's possible that although the two players were seated at the same table, they never exchanged money either because they never played pots together or whenever they did play pots together a third player won the money each time.

If you have a lot of observed hands, where you didn't actually play this could come up as well.

To figure out if there's some other problem. Download the new version, Put your screenname in as hero and that player you're having trouble charting as villian and generate a graph. Check the cash and tournament graphs. If no graphs show up, go into HM2's vsPlayer report and see if you find that player in the list. If the player doesn't appear that's because HM2 didn't record any chips exchanged between players. If the player does appear and shows money won/lost vs you. Please let me know and I'll dig into it more.

i had download the new version, and the same problem is still here

i had download the new version, and the same problem is still here
    Okay, just so we're on the same page... can you answer these questions?

1) You can see graphs for some players correct?

2) For this player you can't see a graph for... If you go into the VsPlayer report in Hold'em Manager, do you see that player in the list of Opponents?

3) What version of HM are you using?

4)Is the PostgreSQL database running?

1) yes
    2) yes
    3)2.0.08247
    4) yes i think, how to verify?

This doesn't support WPN hands? I connected it to my lifetime database and there are 2 blank 'slots' in the site list. I am not sure which of my other old sites are missing from the Site options but WPN is all I play anymore. It seems to work OK on my old FTP/Stars hands though.

2014-12-25_10-22-37.png

what is a WPN hand? i don't understand your post i think i will to give up