PlayerVsPlayer generates charts for any 2 players - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This doesn't support WPN hands? I connected it to my lifetime database and there are 2 blank 'slots' in the site list. I am not sure which of my other old sites are missing from the Site options but WPN is all I play anymore. It seems to work OK on my old FTP/Stars hands though.

Fozzy,

It should pretty much be site agnostic. If the list shows a blank, that's because I couldn't determine the name of the site. I made the text to id mappings based on the info on this post but I guess I'm missing a few http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...tml#post670291

That kind winds up breaking things but I can put in a small fix that will still let it work even though the name won't be there, just a number.
    Last edited by MicroRoller; 12-25-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: remove big image

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    1) yes
    2) yes
    3)2.0.08247
    4) yes i think, how to verify?
    Ok, so when you go to the Holdem Manager vs Player report, you see that player in the list of opponents. How many hands are in the wins and loses columns and do you show a value in the winnings column? If you only have 1 hand the chart displays but doesn't draw a line. I need to do something better in that case.

Have you ever purged hands? If you've purged hands I believe it may cause this to occur but I've never purged hands so not sure. I'm like a virtual hoarder.

If you have more than one hand against that player and it's still not showing the graph can you please try this...

-- Open a command prompt (Run cmd.exe in windows)
    -- in the command prompt type cd \Program files(x86)\PlayerVsPlayer or wherever you wound up installing the application
    -- once you're in that directory type java -jar PlayerVsPlayer.jar 2> output.txt
    -- that will launch the program. Select the combination of hero and villain that gives you a problem and click the Start button.
    -- Next exit out of the program.
    -- pm me that file output.txt to see if there's anything there.

I haven't really put a lot of error checking in this yet but maybe something will show up.

what is a WPN hand? i don't understand your post i think i will to give up
    I was asking the developer, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroRoller View Post
    Fozzy,

It should pretty much be site agnostic. If the list shows a blank, that's because I couldn't determine the name of the site. I made the text to id mappings based on the info on this post but I guess I'm missing a few http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...tml#post670291

That kind winds up breaking things but I can put in a small fix that will still let it work even though the name won't be there, just a number.
    Here is a newer (hopefully complete) list. That list you linked to was pre official HM2 release.

Code:
            PartyPoker = 0,        [DisplayString("Full Tilt")]
            FullTiltPoker = 1,
            [DisplayString("PokerStars")]
            [AlternateDisplayString("Poker Stars")]
            PokerStars = 2,
            [DisplayString("Prima")]
            Prima = 3,
            [DisplayString("IPoker")]
            IPoker = 4,
            [DisplayString("Absolute")]
            Absolute = 5,
            [DisplayString("Cryptologic")]
            Cryptologic = 6,
            [DisplayString("Bodog")]
            Bodog = 7,
            [DisplayString("Ultimate Bet")]
            UltimateBet = 8,
            [DisplayString("Ongame")]
            [AlternateDisplayString("On Game")]
            Ongame = 9,
            [DisplayString("Everest")]
            Everest = 10,
            [DisplayString("Pacific")]
            Pacific = 12,
            [DisplayString("Betfair")]
            Betfair = 14,
            [DisplayString("Dracula")]
            Dracula = 15,
            [DisplayString("Entraction")]
            Entraction = 16,
            [DisplayString("Cake")]
            [AlternateDisplayString("Cake Poker")]
            CakePoker = 17,
            [DisplayString("Boss Network")]
            BossNetwork = 18,
            [DisplayString("Merge")]
            Merge = 19,
            [DisplayString("PokerRoom")]
            PokerRoom = 20,
            [DisplayString("EverLeaf")]
            EverLeaf = 21,
            [DisplayString("Winamax")]
            Winamax = 22,
            [DisplayString("Barriere")]
            Barriere = 23,
            [DisplayString("WPN")]
            WPN = 24,

Here is a newer (hopefully complete) list. That list you linked to was pre official HM2 release.
    Thank you. I updated the application with the new sites and made a change so in the future it will default to the number in cases like this. Just uploaded a fix, version 1.3 can be downloaded from the site if you want to give it a try.

what is a WPN hand? i don't understand your post i think i will to give up
    Please be patient with me. This is the first time I'm releasing desktop software and it's Christmas.

I'll try to add some better logging in the software to try and diagnose the problem in the next couple of days.

In the meantime.. try this..

1. Make sure the database settings in PlayerVsPlayer match the database you're using in Holdem Manager. From HM click on the Database to see which database you're currently using.

2. On the top left of HM check to see which Player you've set up as Hero. It should be a regular player name not an alias. If you're using an alias with multiple screennames, then switch to just a single player name at least temporarily

3. Enter the player name from step 2 in the Hero field of PlayerVsPlayer

4. Enter the player you're having problems graphing in the villain field and press Start button

5. Go to Holdem Manager and check the VsPlayer report. Clear all filters then search for that player in the list. How many Wins and Losses do you see for that player? You need to have at least one for it to graph.

If you have more than 1 win and or loss then it should be showing the graph since the data is coming from the same place. If it's not, and you have more than 1 win/loss and no cash or tourney graph, then there's a problem and I'll try to put some diagnostics in the application to try and figure out what it is. I haven't run into that problem myself.

If you've ever purged hands, that might be the problem.​ I'm not sure exactly how HM deals with purged hands but I would have thought that the player just wouldn't show up in the list but I need to look into that more.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroRoller View Post
    Thank you. I updated the application with the new sites and made a change so in the future it will default to the number in cases like this. Just uploaded a fix, version 1.3 can be downloaded from the site if you want to give it a try.
    That seems to have solved the blank sites bug and I can use it with my WPN hands now. I like the darker skin too.

That seems to have solved the blank sites bug and I can use it with my WPN hands now. I like the darker skin too.
    Thanks and thanks for letting me know about the problem and helping me fix it.

yes i have already purge my 1st database, but not my second, and the bug is still here on my second database

and when i try to see the graph of a player i have more than 1 hand on the "HM2 vs player column"

and when i try to see the graph of a player i have more than 1 hand on the "HM2 vs player column"
    I'm working on adding some logging to the application to make it easier to try and diagnose and will let you know when that's done. In the meantime I had a thought. Are there any characters in either of the player names that are not standard english letters or numbers?