HUD on RUSH poker Fulltilt poker keep moving around
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD on RUSH poker Fulltilt poker keep moving around

Hi,

My HUD on Rush fulltilt poker tables does work , but it displays the wrong stats for the wrong player, the stats are moving around each hand....?????

(I have my preferred seat set up on fulltilt and the auto center button and it is the same setup i use in holdem manager2 site setup tab)

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm having this same problem, went over all the steps above. Anything else I can do, or do I need to send a report?

Please send in the HUD report and log files.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HUD report and log files sent.

Please see our email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Wrote another email, the problem still isn't fixed. Since support doesn't seem to help, did OP ever fix his problem and if so, how?

If this is only happening when the table is short-handed then it is a known issue and waiting on a fix from the developers.

No, it's a constant problem. It's like it's showing players from a different hand, players that are in the pool but only sometimes in the hand I'm playing.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock — Worldwide

This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._5.1.13999.exe

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here