hero tats don't works fine

Default hero tats don't works fine

i use xp . i have issues with hero stats: i followed this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...dont-show.html , and now stats in popups works and my hud starts from zero hands every session , but i cannot see notecaddy hero stats, i cannot hide hero stats, i cannot hide hud if no hero. seems that database know and don't know who hero is.

It is normal the HERO HUD will start at 0 at each session (and at each table).
    This is done by design so you can track your table image at each table.
    If you want to see your overall stats, check the reports tab in HoldemManager.

On which site are you playing, playing what type of games?
    It's normal you cannot hide the hero HUD on some gametypes (Rush, Zoom, FastForward).
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i playing no limit holdem 6 max on dollaropoker with pokerplaner grabber
    Last edited by frikky; 12-22-2014 at 05:23 AM.

PokerPlaner converts the grabbed hands to a PartyPoker handhistory formatting?
    Do these converted handhistories show who is the hero?

It looks like PokerPlaner either can't grab the info who is the hero, or their output format is slightly different than a real PartyPoker handhistory. As a result--> HoldemManager can't distinguish who is the hero--> and the vsHero stats won't work.

This is not something HoldemManager can fix. You can hide the hero HUD and use the vsHero stats on any normally supported pokersite by HoldemManager. (without the use of an external hand grabber)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ok ..yes PartyPoker handhistory formatting, just I add in this argument that pokerplaner give hero information to hm1, and my hm2 hero stats works if i go in pgadmin etc.. Don't works note definitions and hide hero hud and hide all huds. thanks for your reply.
    Last edited by frikky; 12-22-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

@HM Support: Sorry for this taking your time.

@frikky and @all reading:
    PokerPlaner cannot grab hero holecards on Dollaro. Only if you went to showdown, hero holecard are reported. But this case is a rather small percentage of the over all played hands.

So all stats based on the knowlegde who is hero cannot be correct.

Dollaro is the only network PokerPlaner fail to get the hero cards infos. If i find a solution for it i do not know.

Thanks for the update.