HUD slow due to large database

Default HUD slow due to large database

My hud is very slow when i play zoom , because i'm importing each day a few hundred thousand hands.

If i set it to display only the last 5000 hands for example , will this increase it's speed?

What else can i do to make it fast again , besides stop importing hands?

As datamining is against the rules at most/all of the sites we support we can not provide technical support with hands customers didn't actually play in. If you are having problems importing actual played hands you can send them to us via email and we can try to solve those problems - but we can not spend our resources trying to help you break the terms of service at sites we support.

This sounds like there is a backlog of hands to import, if you have a folder of datamined hands in the site folders, this will cause a buildup and slows the HUD. You have to import large files manually, not auto.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com if you continue to have trouble, along with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How can i get HM to display the hands where i didn't play so i can delete them?

Edit : NVM , i found the purge option.
    Last edited by SaynotoKlaus; 12-20-2014 at 05:22 AM.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)