HUD bugs

Thread: HUD bugs

Default HUD bugs

I'm not sure if I'm the only one person experiencing these problems or this already been reported, but I have several major problems with the HUD right now.

Everything that I'm saying here applies to PokerStars 6-max tables.

1. When sitting to a new table, the HUD not appears immediately. Often it takes to play a whole single round of hands for HUD to appear.
    2. When a new player joins the table, again it takes about a round of hands for his stats to appear. Sometimes even more.
    3. When a player sitouts and gets back to the table, pretty much the same thing often happens.

First of all, can you apply the same technology that you use at fast tables to the normal tables, so the stats would appear immedeately?

Even right now, when the fast tables technology isn't applied why is takes so much time for the stats to appear? I mean from my point of view it definitely should be enough to get just one hand from hand history to understand what's going on at the table and to refresh the HUD. Am I wrong about it?

It's hard to know without seeing files, it's hard to know, but this is usually caused by having too many hand history files in the auto import folders list.

Plese follow the steps in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands

If you continue to have trouble, Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

send it to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

1. 2.0.0.8247
    2. I play only on PokerStars
    3. NL, MTT
    4. Yes
    5. Done
    6. verified
    7. they do
    8. done
    9. Hands are imported into the database
    10. No, I didn't. The HUD is working. The problem is with delay
    11. Yes
    12. Should I report only when I see the problem? Or just to make a report on a random table?

Yes, we need the report and files sent when you encounter a problem. Please link this thread. Make sure you email us when you send in a report. As the FAQ states, the folder is unmonitored.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have 57 errors while importing these HH files.

[removed link for privacy]

Is this something that needs to be fixed by you?
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-25-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: removed link

Quote Originally Posted by polishukdenis View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one person experiencing these problems or this already been reported, but I have several major problems with the HUD right now.

Everything that I'm saying here applies to PokerStars 6-max tables.

1. When sitting to a new table, the HUD not appears immediately. Often it takes to play a whole single round of hands for HUD to appear.
    2. When a new player joins the table, again it takes about a round of hands for his stats to appear. Sometimes even more.
    3. When a player sitouts and gets back to the table, pretty much the same thing often happens.

First of all, can you apply the same technology that you use at fast tables to the normal tables, so the stats would appear immedeately?

Even right now, when the fast tables technology isn't applied why is takes so much time for the stats to appear? I mean from my point of view it definitely should be enough to get just one hand from hand history to understand what's going on at the table and to refresh the HUD. Am I wrong about it?
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by polishukdenis View Post
    I have 57 errors while importing these HH files.

[removed link for privacy]

Is this something that needs to be fixed by you?
    I had 21 import errors. All of the errors appear to be incomplete/damaged hands. You can see this if you click the 'view errors and duplicates' link after importing them or by using the Import History menu and saving all errors as text file.

To request all your old hands from Pokerstars email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

If you do not play tournaments you can skip this paragraph:
    The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import.

You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If you get any import errors by importing the hands from the files sent by support to a new database please use the Hand Importing > Import History > Show Errors menu to 'Save All As...' to text file then zip the errorhands.txt file and email it to us for testing.