Problem with $postflophandranges

Default Problem with $postflophandranges

Hello,

Maybe it's my stupid fault, I am very sorry if so but I can't get and postflop ranges. I think this appeared with latest 2.5.1.5 beta. So, what I am taking about:

1.jpg

Everything is okey here - I am using $cardrange in this definition and I see all those hands in brackets (TT, Aks etc.).

2.jpg

But when I am using one of postflop ranges - like in this definition $flophandrange, it doesn't appear at all. You can see that there were 8 instances out of 52 opportunities but still no brackets with range. If am getting mouse over it, I receive this:

3.jpg

So, if I see here 2 impl.weakness, 1 strength and 1 TPTK, my note must looks like "Raise CB in 3BPot (impl. weakness-2, impl. strength-1, TPTK-1) (8/52 15%) (+66%)". But it is not. The same problem with turn and river $handranges.

Where can I be wrong?

Thanks a lot for help.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I will take a look and try to replicate this
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I went through a 1M hand database using 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 and the results were identical with both showing the post flop hands
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I went through a 1M hand database using 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 and the results were identical with both showing the post flop hands
    I've sent you e-mail with example of such definition where I have problems with postflop handrange. Also added few more questions.. Thanks a lot for your help.

Thank you I will take a look