TN2 updates to 2.4.5 even though I do not want it to update and want to use 2.2.262

Default TN2 updates to 2.4.5 even though I do not want it to update and want to use 2.2.262

The reason is 2.4.5 says my layout for PS is incorrect and does not work at all.
    So I downgraded to 2.2.262 which worked just fine - but now when I closed TN2 and started it again the next day, it automatically launches update process and starts downloading new version (2.4.5) I press Cancel, but it seems like it still finished download and start setup process, where I again press Cancel. After that setup process closes, TN2 closes too
    Next time I launch TN2 its all starts over again.
    Now I decided to agree to update but again it does not work - says theme incorrect, although 2.6.262 worked perfectly.
    I can downgrade again (and I will) but I believe tomorrow I'll get same issue.

What shall I do? I cannot find an issue with my PS theme, and I cannot use downgraded TN2!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMr View Post
    The reason is 2.4.5 says my layout for PS is incorrect and does not work at all.
    So I downgraded to 2.2.262 which worked just fine - but now when I closed TN2 and started it again the next day, it automatically launches update process and starts downloading new version (2.4.5) I press Cancel, but it seems like it still finished download and start setup process, where I again press Cancel. After that setup process closes, TN2 closes too
    Next time I launch TN2 its all starts over again.
    When we release a stable version it will always update you to it no-matter what version you are using, For it not to update you then you need to modify the settings c:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\tableninja .v2\keys_user.txt, and add the following line:
    auto_update=0

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMr View Post
    You will need to uninstall TN2 and then reinstall the older version, But please note we always recommend you update to the latest version as we have fixed amny issues that version you have is extremely old.
    Now I decided to agree to update but again it does not work - says theme incorrect, although 2.6.262 worked perfectly.
    I can downgrade again (and I will) but I believe tomorrow I'll get same issue.

What shall I do? I cannot find an issue with my PS theme, and I cannot use downgraded TN2!
    I do believe this is any easy fix, All we would need is the log file Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Also what site are you playing on and if is PS what site is it .uk .com .eu etc let us know this in the email.

Thanks for quick reply, I've just sent a letter to support.

Hi,

I think i have replied to your email please check your inbox.