Hand Value Filters- AND/OR by Floč and River

Default Hand Value Filters- AND/OR by Floč and River

I'm currently trying to evaluate the percentage i close a Flush Draw Flop. To do this, i've filtered the hands by the Flop Hand Strength with the 3 FD options- Nuts, High and Low-. Then i should filter the River Hand Strenght by the corrispective 3 Flush options- Nuts, High and Low. On any street, the options should be linked by an OR ( since one exclude the other), while joining the streets should be linked by an AND, which is currently impossibile to do since i dont have any AND or OR options at the bottom of the window, instead i have ANY OF-ALL OF-NONE OF, which stand for OR, AND, NOT, but not between the streets.
    For a better explanation, the filter should be:
    Flop Hand Value: Two Cards Nut Flush Draw or Two Cards High Flush Draw or Two Cards Low Flush Draw and River Hand Value: Three Cards Nut Flush or Three Cards High Flush or Three Cards Low Flush

But i'm not able to get to that bold "and" .
    I've considered just filtering by River Hand Strength, but that would include the times i get FD on turn and i close it on River which is incorrect to my purpose.
    Any help?

What you want to do is not possible with the current filtering limitations. You could try filtering for flop and mark the hands with a custom hand mark, then do the same for turn and river with their own unique hand marks (not 100% sure if you want to mark them with the same mark or a mark for each street so you will have to tinker around a bit to see which works best to accomplish your goals). Then you can use the More Reports > By HandMarking report to see these marked hands.

I guess this is a very disappointing limitation for such a software, since it's an aspect of the luck to be considered when hand reviewing.

Quote Originally Posted by ciochi View Post
    On any street, the options should be linked by an OR ( since one exclude the other), while joining the streets should be linked by an AND, which is currently impossibile to do since i dont have any AND or OR options at the bottom of the window, instead i have ANY OF-ALL OF-NONE OF, which stand for OR, AND, NOT, but not between the streets.
    For a better explanation, the filter should be:
    Flop Hand Value: Two Cards Nut Flush Draw or Two Cards High Flush Draw or Two Cards Low Flush Draw and River Hand Value: Three Cards Nut Flush or Three Cards High Flush or Three Cards Low Flush
    Big time +1 to this. I've already asked about in another post, but just ran into this one and figured I'd put my vote in. PT4 has this exact feature, and it's a very intuitive & I can't image it would be overly complex to the more novice user. Thanks.