HEM2 keeps crashing all my tables

Default HEM2 keeps crashing all my tables

This is the second time i'm writing this post cos NOTHING EVER WORKS HERE.

HEM2 crashes all my tables and the tables go black and freeze and i have to rush to use task manager to end the "process" that is HEM2 before timing out.
    Also, the stats in my hud keep resetting (so it says 0/0/0... for players who i've been playing with for many hands).
    Also: notecaddy doesn't take any notes.

I play on various sites, running windows 7 with no virus software and UAC turned off.
    Had recent problems described here:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-database.html

Fix these problems asap or give me a refund for HEM2, notecaddy and leakbuster

Teamviewer findings:

PostgreSQL server is running.
    I can connect to it in pgadminIII.

But I can't create a database in HoldemManager.
    It will stay stuck at 'creating database' forever.

Something on the computer is blocking it. (but ALL security software has been uninstalled)

Was I able to solve your PostgreSQL issue via Teamviewer?

---

The problems you're describing (opponent stats resetting to 0/0/0, NoteCaddy not creating notes) sound related to your database not functioning properly.

Which PostgreSQL version are you using? Are you able to create a new database, and reimport your hands into it?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Was I able to solve your PostgreSQL issue via Teamviewer?

---

The problems you're describing (opponent stats resetting to 0/0/0, NoteCaddy not creating notes) sound related to your database not functioning properly.

Which PostgreSQL version are you using? Are you able to create a new database, and reimport your hands into it?
    You got HEM2 working again via teamviewer.

not sure which version i'm using. maybe 8.4 as that comes up when i open PG_VERSION with wordpad. i don't know where the database is though

how would i create a new database?

Hi,

To create a new database go to the database manager via either the database icon in the bottom status bar or via the top ribbon menu under the Home tab. Then click the green + icon to create a new database. Leave the details the same and choose a name for the new database.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

To create a new database go to the database manager via either the database icon in the bottom status bar or via the top ribbon menu under the Home tab. Then click the green + icon to create a new database. Leave the details the same and choose a name for the new database.
    hey,

i created a new database and reimported some hands form the archive folder.
    hud stats are still being reset and/or there are loads of hands missing.I am able to access the true stats in HEM2->reports

Quote Originally Posted by TonyFerrino View Post
    hey,

i created a new database and reimported some hands form the archive folder.
    hud stats are still being reset and/or there are loads of hands missing.I am able to access the true stats in HEM2->reports
    Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F