I created a player alias from my bovada pool and want to separate loose from tight

Default I created a player alias from my bovada pool and want to separate loose from tight

Hi, I selected all players in Bovada that I had more than 50 hands with and created a population alias. Is there a way that I can analyze how often tighter players do certain actions such as - call a cbet - vs looser players with the alias that I created? Or do I need to create 2 different aliases? If so, when I go to edit aliases and select "add a player," how do I select players that meet certain vpip definitions while ignoring others?

How did you do that? Every player imports as Player 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

You can see how often players bet on average, and do break even calculations to see how often you need to defend vs their c-bets.

You would need a separate alias for separate player types that you want to create.

The last question is not possible. You would need to add players that meet that individually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I made every hand a pokerstars hand by using the bovada hand converter. Then I had to use an older version of HEM to get things to work. At this point, I go to edit aliases, add player and select one of thousands of unique bovada players that show up as, for example, plr_9001393ny (pokerstars).
    So after I've done all this, is it still not possible to add players to the alias that meet individually defined vpip ranges?

Bovada converters convert to Hero, player 2, player 3, player 4, player 5, player 6. What converter are you using? If you are using one that provides more specific player names, that they do not authorize, we cannot provide support for that.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)