Computer stucks with HM2

Default Computer stucks with HM2

Hi,

I never had any problem with HM2 with this laptop, but after 2weeks without playing online when I got back and played a session it started freezing my computer making it impossible to play with HM/HUD. It gets to the point where I have to restart the computer otherwise if will get some type of blue screen or just get stuck.

Googled a coupe of threads around here about HM2 freezing, HM2 unresponsive. Cleared a lot of my DB history (just left the last 3-4months) and now I have other problem, it seems that all my player names disappeared and I'm not finding a way of adding them again.

noplayername.png

What can I do to be able to add them again? It is just a grey area where I'm not able to click.

The fact you cannot select a 'current player' seems to be the result of a database corruption. (which could easily have occurred after a blue screen of death).

Click on the Home tab--> Database--> create a new empty database, and reimport your hands.
    (by running a import from folder on your archive folder C:/HM2Archive).

Hopefully that shall also resolve the freezing issues, if it doesn't go over these performance tips threads:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html, http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+is+lagging%3F
    and

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ance-tips.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks, it solved indeed that problem. I'll test later if computer still stucks or not while playing with HM/HUD.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

It solved the "stucking/freezing" problems too. (Y) Thanks!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)