Party poker error
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Party poker error

Hi,

today TS 2 doesnt work on party poker. I checked all 4 recommended poits and all are fine, but it show error again.
    Use: WIN 7, HM 2.0.0.8247

Thanks for help!

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8587: Table Scanner - PartyPoker scanning broken after update Dec 2014

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. It is unclear at this point if it will be possible to fix as they apparently removed the list of players from the lobby completely and the scanner currently will not work without this list.

Default Tablescanner at Partypoker skin danske spil

Hi

I can't get the tablescanner to work at Party poker, Danske spil skin,

I have no problem at Party poker skin.

Do anyone know how to make it work or is it possible to run it at that skin at all?

Did they update their client with a winter/holiday theme? If yes, see this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ker-error.html

If not:

Things to ensure are configured correctly with the scanner:

1) You have to use the English Poker client.
    2) Make sure the Poker client is displaying the desired tablelist in its lobby.
    3) You should sort the lobby by tablename or stake.
    4) At the top of the scanner in the Options section of the main Ribbon menu you'll see several icons: make sure the icon which looks like an f in a circle is grey. If it is red please click it to disable font smoothing.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the entire lobby you're trying to scan.

How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow
    Also please detail what stakes your trying to scan and if your using insta scan or classic scan

Hello,
    I have the same problem since some days (Update software?)
    I am in contact with the customer support becaus one checkbox in the settings for cash game tables does not seem to work. As a result the list of players at a table in the right part of the lobby can not be showed. Only the list of tables is displayed. This might be the source of the problem. At least the "uncheck" of this button is asked in the table scanner error message.

may be that someone from table scanner support could check this.

Hello
    some screenmshots
    - Error message Holdem Manager / Table scanner
    - Lobby without the Display of the marked table listing the players at the table
    - Checkbox in options -> check / uncheck makes no difference in the lobby (at least I did nod find something)

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    Last edited by fooltwo; 12-07-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Type writing, additional information

Quote Originally Posted by RandomTilt View Post
    Hi

I can't get the tablescanner to work at Party poker, Danske spil skin,

I have no problem at Party poker skin.

Do anyone know how to make it work or is it possible to run it at that skin at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by fooltwo View Post
    Hello,
    I have the same problem since some days (Update software?)
    I am in contact with the customer support becaus one checkbox in the settings for cash game tables does not seem to work. As a result the list of players at a table in the right part of the lobby can not be showed. Only the list of tables is displayed. This might be the source of the problem. At least the "uncheck" of this button is asked in the table scanner error message.

may be that someone from table scanner support could check this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fooltwo View Post
    Hello
    some screenmshots
    - Error message Holdem Manager / Table scanner
    - Lobby without the Display of the marked table listing the players at the table
    - Checkbox in options -> check / uncheck makes no difference in the lobby (at least I did nod find something)

It is the same problem as the OP of this thread so I merged the two threads:

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8587: Table Scanner - PartyPoker scanning broken after update Dec 2014

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

It is unclear at this point if it will be possible to fix as they apparently removed the list of players from the lobby completely and the scanner currently will not work without this list.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8587 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Same problem here since the last update : no player names in the lobby so Table Scanner can't scan informations of the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikse View Post
    Same problem here since the last update : no player names in the lobby so Table Scanner can't scan informations of the tables.
    They updated all of their clients to remove the player list. It is unclear at this point if/when the player list will return. Without it the scanner can not work.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you when/if we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    They updated all of their clients to remove the player list. It is unclear at this point if/when the player list will return. Without it the scanner can not work.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you when/if we have fixed it.

Hi fozzy71 I've been struggling to find partypoker player list and get TS2 working as well. Please ad me to the email list of this problem too. Cheers.