Party poker error - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have added you to be notified.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, having the same problem, could I be kept up to date with any development as well?

I have added you to be notified.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Unable to use Instascan on Party Poker

HI,

I am unable to use table scanner on Party Poker as it keeps kicking me out with a screen shot I forwarded to UDBRKY the other day, this even though I purchased Instascan just a few days ago. Please assist.

Thank You,
    mdavrid

Quote Originally Posted by mdavrid View Post
    HI,

I am unable to use table scanner on Party Poker as it keeps kicking me out with a screen shot I forwarded to UDBRKY the other day, this even though I purchased Instascan just a few days ago. Please assist.

Thank You,
    mdavrid
    I assume this instascan issue is related to the recent party poker client update that removed the player list from the lobby so I have merged your thread from the HM2 Bug Reports forum to this existing thread about the issue in the Table Scanner forum. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it or have more information about it.

It still dont work for partypoker? I just made an subscription today and only play on Party:-( No information about it.
    Also when I push scan table scanner still comes up with solutions how to fix the problem, so I spend hours fixing. Kinda waste of time if you know its not work - why not make tablescanner tell you it dont support partypoker atm.

Please remove party poker from the list of supported sites. It has been almost three months now since you posted that it's unsure whether or not tablescanner will be able to support partypoker in the future. In the meantime, I kept my subscription active just for party poker support (I play on 888/party). $60 may not be a significant amount of money to some of you, but when I pay $60 for using software for 3 months, I expect a little bit more responsibility from the developer-side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
    Please remove party poker from the list of supported sites. It has been almost three months now since you posted that it's unsure whether or not tablescanner will be able to support partypoker in the future. In the meantime, I kept my subscription active just for party poker support (I play on 888/party). $60 may not be a significant amount of money to some of you, but when I pay $60 for using software for 3 months, I expect a little bit more responsibility from the developer-side.
    I apologize for the delay. We were contemplating removing it from the supported sites list but the developer thinks he can in fact add support back without the player list and is working on a fix for it now. I don't have an ETA for when it will be ready for public beta release at this time but it is actively being worked on now.

Hello,

First I'm french so I apologize for my bad english.

Then I wuld like to know if the bug for party-gaming network is fixed ? Because table scanner is still not working on my side despite I read the entire thread and done all what is except to do.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by lolocks View Post
    Hello,

First I'm french so I apologize for my bad english.

Then I wuld like to know if the bug for party-gaming network is fixed ? Because table scanner is still not working on my side despite I read the entire thread and done all what is except to do.

Regards
    It should be working now if configured properly.

Which site are you trying to scan with HM2?

Things to ensure are configured correctly with the scanner:

1) You have to use the English Poker client.
    2) Make sure the Poker client is displaying the desired tablelist in its lobby.
    3) You should sort the lobby by tablename or stake.
    4) At the top of the scanner in the Options section of the main Ribbon menu you'll see several icons: make sure the icon which looks like an f in a circle is grey. If it is red please click it to disable font smoothing.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the entire lobby you're trying to scan.

How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow
    Also please detail what stakes your trying to scan and if your using insta scan or classic scan