HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 17
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you roll back to 8634 as the post above says?

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.

I updated to version that u have posted 2 posts higher and everything works correct now. thx

Quote Originally Posted by cuatbellagio View Post
    I updated to version that u have posted 2 posts higher and everything works correct now. thx
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I am with the same problem that the cuatbellagio was, however, I installed the version of 8534 and the hud is only in Waiting for hands, I tried everything already and it does not work, is there anything else I can do?

teste.png

Quote Originally Posted by Vpolo23 View Post
    I am with the same problem that the cuatbellagio was, however, I installed the version of 8534 and the hud is only in Waiting for hands, I tried everything already and it does not work, is there anything else I can do?

teste.png
    Try to turn off the PokerStars - Settings - Table Appearance - Table Graphics: [ ] 'Enable the new PokerStars Graphics Engine' option if your poker client has that option. *Also disable the Table Appearance - Table Display - [ ] 'Display Seasonal Themes' option. *Our developers will have to try adding beta HM2 support for this new beta graphics engine once it is available in all of the PokerStars.com and PokerStars.xx skins. *For now you need to leave it disabled and use the legacy/original graphics engine in the PokerStars client.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hud is not showing up stats now just a black box after the latest update by pokerstars.dk . With this update they introduced some weird changes like gambling limiting stuff and I also noticed that when I click 'sit out next big blind' the checkmark disappears next hand but still sits out on the bb.
    Anyway the hud is all messed up not even using right seat number I checked on the control panel thingy and it shows as 9 man tables.
    On the last update same thing happened but I just used the above mentioned version and it worked, not this time, tried uninstalling pokerstars too, tried updating to beta. I have all the new graphics stuff turned off. HM3 works but its confusing to me to get the right stats just so you know... e.g. when I want bb fold vs btn I can only find fold vs btn steal. Thanks for the help.

The played hands box is not 'waiting for hands' the hands are there but just no stats.

Quote Originally Posted by morts View Post
    Hud is not showing up stats now just a black box after the latest update by pokerstars.dk . With this update they introduced some weird changes like gambling limiting stuff and I also noticed that when I click 'sit out next big blind' the checkmark disappears next hand but still sits out on the bb.
    Anyway the hud is all messed up not even using right seat number I checked on the control panel thingy and it shows as 9 man tables.
    On the last update same thing happened but I just used the above mentioned version and it worked, not this time, tried uninstalling pokerstars too, tried updating to beta. I have all the new graphics stuff turned off. HM3 works but its confusing to me to get the right stats just so you know... e.g. when I want bb fold vs btn I can only find fold vs btn steal. Thanks for the help.
    Try to turn off the PokerStars - Settings - Table Appearance - Table Graphics: [ ] 'Enable the new PokerStars Graphics Engine' option if your poker client has that option. *Also disable the Table Appearance - Table Display - [ ] 'Display Seasonal Themes' option. *Our developers will have to try adding beta HM2 support for this new beta graphics engine once it is available in all of the PokerStars.com and PokerStars.xx skins. *For now you need to leave it disabled and use the legacy/original graphics engine in the PokerStars client.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have the exact same issue as mort, also with the sit out next big blind bug. HUD's also messed up tried everything. Also I am playing on pokerstars.dk, so I think it's a issue related to danish players maybe? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolai Jacobsen View Post
    I have the exact same issue as mort, also with the sit out next big blind bug. HUD's also messed up tried everything. Also I am playing on pokerstars.dk, so I think it's a issue related to danish players maybe? Please help.
    Did you follow post 167 and send a ticket with a link to your post?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No, I dont understand a thing about that post, can't you make an update to fix the bug, I am no software expert, can't understand those guidelines at all.