HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Did you solve morts issue? Then I hope you can tell me how I fix it. I tried to buy a 60 dollar 1on1 configuration, but the guy never connected to me teamviewer. Didn't get a call or anything even tho i attached my number.

I really need to fix this issue. Please, help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolai Jacobsen View Post
    Did you solve morts issue? Then I hope you can tell me how I fix it. I tried to buy a 60 dollar 1on1 configuration, but the guy never connected to me teamviewer. Didn't get a call or anything even tho i attached my number.

I really need to fix this issue. Please, help.
    I can't find any tickets when I search your name.

Did you send in the ID/PW at the time as the instructions say? Please follow post 167, create a ticket and link to your posts so we can look at the files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have wrote to the support two times and you are not answering me. I have bought a 1on1 configuration for 60 dollars and never got it - what a scam. I didn't get anything. Haven't played for a week because of this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolai Jacobsen View Post
    I have wrote to the support two times and you are not answering me. I have bought a 1on1 configuration for 60 dollars and never got it - what a scam. I didn't get anything. Haven't played for a week because of this issue.

Please make sure you check your junk/spam inboxes as our replies often go there for some email services unless you whitelist us. You can also check your my tickets page to see if you might have actually gotten a reply that your email service filtered to your spam/junk box. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

If they were in fact not replied to, please post your support ticket number(s) in this thread so we can try and determine why that happened and get you scheduled for a meeting ASAP to resolve your issues.

I have an appointment now. No one joining teamviewer, no mail, no call, no anything. Paid 120 dollars to get this issue fixed, again scammet for configuration help. What the fuck is this?

What is your support ticket number(s)? I have no way to link this forum account to your store/support account.

I had this problem with positions of the hud and i reset the seats as you explained and now there is no hud at all on zoom.How can i fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by croman19 View Post
    I had this problem with positions of the hud and i reset the seats as you explained and now there is no hud at all on zoom.How can i fix that?
    Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Settings > HUD Designer > 'Export'

Then close HM2 and delete the prefs.xml file in this folder:

Windows 7/8/10, Vista

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Config

XP

C:\Documents And Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

To see these folders you may have to enable hidden files.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository.

If none of that helps and you still have HUD problems with the Default 2.0 HUD profile:

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrr View Post
    Have the same problem as above. Zoom 6-max 100, 200, 500...
    I also have this problem, if someone has a solution, please tell me tubemate get-mobdro.com authorityapk.com
    Last edited by johnsmith101; 03-11-2020 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith101 View Post
    I also have this problem, if someone has a solution, please tell me
    Hello,

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8673.exe

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)