Missing Black Chip Poker Hands

Default Missing Black Chip Poker Hands

Hi,
    I've noticed some very big hands are missing in my HM2. The files are in my HM2 Archive but haven't been processed properly by HM2 clearly. Admittedly one was a bomb pot but I've seen other bomb pots processed too (with weird EV but that's not a big issue). The fact that I've noticed big hands are missing makes me think a lot of small ones are missing too.

Can this be resolved?

Thanks

Make sure you have version 2.0.0.8714 installed. If you do not have that version installed: Please update to the latest beta version.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please see this FAQ to try and reimport the hands to the same database, or a new database.

When reimporting to the same database:
    - HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
    - Then 'Import Folder' and import all the folders from after the date this started until the current date.
    - After the import is done you may have switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the hands that got imported.

If you continue to have problems: Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If none of that helps there is nothing further we can do as HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

If you play tournaments, please be aware: As previously communicated in emails, alerts, and forum posts, there will be no future updates or support for HM2. WPN subsequently released an update that changed the hand history format of tournament tables. This has resulted in the hands not importing and the HUD not displaying on those tables for HM2 users. Because HM2 is no longer supported, we suggest that you upgrade to HM3 which has a fix for this in our latest HM3 version.