HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TianYuan View Post
    For the .SE client, zoom hud works but 2 of the positions keep moving around at random, and stacking over eachother. Only happens if 6 players (I think), and not every time. Basically if I'm seated at 3 o clock the 11 and 7 o clock positions will switch around all the time.
    Reset the seats.

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
    3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...For+PokerStars - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...1/Site+Setup#5

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you, it appears to be solved now, though I'm not sure if it was the above or the fact that I changed preferred seating in 'site setuo' (the auto detect does not seem to detect the right seat, same with auto detect time being a bit wonky).

Will post logs etc if the problem re-occurs. Thank you again.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. But now it's once every 200 hands instead of once every 5.
    Last edited by TianYuan; 03-16-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TianYuan View Post
    Thank you, it appears to be solved now, though I'm not sure if it was the above or the fact that I changed preferred seating in 'site setuo' (the auto detect does not seem to detect the right seat, same with auto detect time being a bit wonky).

Will post logs etc if the problem re-occurs. Thank you again.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. But now it's once every 200 hands instead of once every 5.
    Did you submit a ticket with the files and screenshots?

Site time detects your time compared to the server's time. Depending on the settings you use in the client, it may need adjusted.

Don't forget daylight savings in the US happened last weekend, so it needs adjusted for that.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Iīve been playing with the old version of pokerstars for a month now when the hud didnīt work. But today I was forced to download the new version of PS. And I also downloaded the new version of holdem manager 2. When I played zoom the boxes showed up but no stats were showing. What can I do?
    Regular tables seems to work fine
    I have pokerstars.se

Another thing is if I am not logged in on pokerstars and observe a zoom table I can see theboxes with hud numbers. But when I log in I donīt see any stats.
    Last edited by Marats; 03-19-2019 at 11:33 AM.

It could be related to their new/seasonal themes. Try switching back to an older theme, or try to turn off the PokerStars - Settings - Table Appearance - Table Graphics: [ ] 'Enable the new PokerStars Graphics Engine' option, and/or disable the Settings - Table Appearance - Table Display: [ ] 'Display Seasonal Themes'

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8578.exe

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello!

I am playing Pokerstars.ee version and using HM2 latest stable version.
    My HUD is not showing any signs on zoom cashgame tables, I googled and tried this solution: https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...rs+Zoom+Tables

And this didnt had any effect on displaying HUD. Is there anything else I could do to make HM2 display HUD in zoom tables?

Thank you, the new theme was the issue i assume, now its working!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kjmrc View Post
    Thank you, the new theme was the issue i assume, now its working!!!
    Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8634.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

hi, after last update my hud on zoom stopped working. hands are importinga and i see session results but no hud. sometimes holdem manager is turning off when i play zoom. Everything was working properly before and i didnt change any options on stars.

Quote Originally Posted by cuatbellagio View Post
    hi, after last update my hud on zoom stopped working. hands are importinga and i see session results but no hud. sometimes holdem manager is turning off when i play zoom. Everything was working properly before and i didnt change any options on stars.
    Did you roll back to 8634 as the post above says?

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)