HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I'm getting a headache of all this shit, today I update to the latest beta and I was pretty satisfied because it detected the zoom tables directly and everything went smooth for.... 2 minutes... after that sometimes out of the blue on one of my tables I would only have stats on one player and all the other huds won't show http://i.imgur.com/9DIvEPq.png note that the hud is also showing with the wrong player.
    If i replay the hand in HEM2 I do see the stats of all the people at the table, so it's probably something with zoom again

This is getting so frustrating, everything you guys plug a leak a new, never seen before, arises
    Last edited by laurensds; 01-15-2015 at 08:45 PM.

i got the exact same problem as the guy right above me.. basically unable to play

Zoom HUD broke after PokerStars added a NEW Zoom stake (NL16) and changed some of the code in their latest update.

We tested it on all the low stakes (including NL16). And have released this HM2 beta update as a fix: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (8266)

I don't have the bankroll to test it on Lambda Velorum and higher stakes, so I can't confirm the Zoom HUD is broken at these stakes. Please sent us a HUD Report by going over the last section of this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by MIStrZZZ View Post
    i got the exact same problem as the guy right above me.. basically unable to play
    Which Zoom stakes are you playing?
    Also 6max $2.50/$5?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

We tested it on all the low stakes (including NL16). And have released this HM@ beta update as a fix: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (8266)
    Rolled down to 8264 release. Thanx God I saved it at my hdd. The new one is "flashing" - at one hand show all HUD's for all players at another hand show HUD only for one player (Every time it can be different player). Tested for nl5 zoom.

We tested it on all the low stakes (including NL16). And have released this HM@ beta update as a fix: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (8266)
    Rolled down to 8264 release. Thanx God I saved it at my hdd. The new one is "flashing" - at one hand show all HUD's for all players at another hand show HUD only for one player (Every time it can be different player). Tested for nl5 zoom.

Have the same problem as above. Zoom 6-max 100, 200, 500...

Same problem at NL10, Nl25.

Same here at NL50 6max zoom.

Which Zoom stakes are you playing?
    Also 6max $2.50/$5?
    im playing .5/1 zoom omaha and I alraedy had the 8266 version while this problem happened