HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

hud broken zoom.jpg

In my case hud is working on NL2/5 zoom. But on NL 10 zoom with ante hud is blank despite for example I had 29 hands.

I try every tip, without uninstall pokerstars folder..

In my case hud is working on NL2/5 zoom. But on NL 10 zoom with ante hud is blank despite for example I had 29 hands.

I try every tip without uninstall pokerstars folder..

hud broken zoom.jpg

Zoom HUD is working on NL 2 and NL 5, but not working on NL 10 with ante. I mean HM2 is tracking a hands but not display on table. I can see it in replayer in HM2.

hud broken zoom.jpg
    Last edited by Revirlost; 11-02-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

@udbrky

Thanks for reply. I just create issue ticket.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    They removed the antes from NL2 and NL5 and added them to NL16 and NL25. We just updated the server file again a few minutes ago. Please close your poker clients and HM2, restart HM2 so the new file can download then start your poker clients and the HUD should work again.
    Hey there. They did it again and completely removes antes from zoom tables. Could you please fix it on the server side for us again? I even have bought HM3 today but my old laptop with 4Gb of RAM refuses to work with it

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Перестал выводится hud на zoom nl10.... руки импортируются но hud не отображается.... На nl2 nl5 все нормально работает... В чем может быть причина ?

Причина в том, что убрали анте и поменялся формат ХХ. Это проблема ХМа, такое было, при вводе столов с анте в зуме, пока они у себя не поправят, ничего не заработает.

Quote Originally Posted by bUgSy View Post
    Причина в том, что убрали анте и поменялся формат ХХ. Это проблема ХМа, такое было, при вводе столов с анте в зуме, пока они у себя не поправят, ничего не заработает.
    Будем надеятся что поправят ))) Спасибо за ответ