HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please send in HUD reports and email us when it does not work. I see that we received an email tonight for the first time in a few weeks. Without the information, we cannot help.
    "Holdem Manager 2, problem free for the last few weeks!" Seriously though, the support seems good, it's just too bad the product needs it so much after Hem1 was so good. Zoom is working again for me for the time being, I will try the stuff in your email if/(when?) it stops working again.

Quote Originally Posted by quakes View Post
    "Holdem Manager 2, problem free for the last few weeks!" Seriously though, the support seems good, it's just too bad the product needs it so much after Hem1 was so good. Zoom is working again for me for the time being, I will try the stuff in your email if/(when?) it stops working again.
    Im in the same situation. :P

I have sent bug report and i have already recieved email with some advices (appreciate that), but this morning hud worked properly again by itself, i didnt do anything..

For Zoom issues go over: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    (if you still have issues, follow the last steps of the FAQ to sent us a HUD Report)

@Quakes
    On the HM1 vs HM2 issue: PokerStars made a lot of changes to their client in recent updates. (as they were moving to the new PokerStars 7 client). A lot of these updates broke the Zoom HUD.

Future updates can also break the Zoom HUD. When this occurs, a temporarily solution is to downgrade the PokerStars client. Main thread of this issue this year is: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...rs-update.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi, my hud is not working on some zoom tables. I had those problems before and i always just restarted HEM and it started to working again. Now it got even more strange. HUD is working now on almost all tables, except exactly NL16 and NL25 6max zoom tables. Its working on all other tables including other stakes on ZOOM like NL10, NL50, NL100. Are you familiar with this problem, can you help me? Thank you in advance

My HUD suddenly stopped working today, i havent had any issues previously. HUD just wont open on zoom tables but isntead says "waiting for hands", hands are being imported and can be found in the client tho. I also emailed a hud report to support.

Hello, I have the same issue (zoom). Yesterday it all worked fine, today it's just "waiting for hands".

Quote Originally Posted by anthonymaverick View Post
    Hi, my hud is not working on some zoom tables. I had those problems before and i always just restarted HEM and it started to working again. Now it got even more strange. HUD is working now on almost all tables, except exactly NL16 and NL25 6max zoom tables. Its working on all other tables including other stakes on ZOOM like NL10, NL50, NL100. Are you familiar with this problem, can you help me? Thank you in advance
    I was playing NL25 yesterday when suddenly hands were suspended for an update so I guess it has to be something like that. Same for NL16. Can't tell about the other limits. So I guess there is the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    For Zoom issues go over: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    (if you still have issues, follow the last steps of the FAQ to sent us a HUD Report)

@Quakes
    On the HM1 vs HM2 issue: PokerStars made a lot of changes to their client in recent updates. (as they were moving to the new PokerStars 7 client). A lot of these updates broke the Zoom HUD.

Future updates can also break the Zoom HUD. When this occurs, a temporarily solution is to downgrade the PokerStars client. Main thread of this issue this year is: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...rs-update.html
    It doesn't seem like rolling back does anything this time.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)