HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Hello,

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8673.exe

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

vlc download 9apps app vidmate apk Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Thanks my problem is solved now thank you so very much!

Default problem zoom 3 max tournament

good night, i'm wanting to buy holdem manager 3, but both in judgment and in my holdem manager 2 pro, the HUD is not updating on tables 3 maximum zoom, HU zoom is ok, in 9 and 6max zoom too, and in cash game too, what could be happening? please

Quote Originally Posted by marcelotef View Post
    good night, i'm wanting to buy holdem manager 3, but both in judgment and in my holdem manager 2 pro, the HUD is not updating on tables 3 maximum zoom, HU zoom is ok, in 9 and 6max zoom too, and in cash game too, what could be happening? please
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by marcelotef View Post
    I replied to your duplicate support ticket yesterday. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hands from a session where this happens. I could not find any of these tables in the play money lobby to test it myself.

Solved! Just disable AURORA GRAPICS!

Sorry
    Last edited by leo23s; 06-10-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leo23s View Post
    Solved! Just disable AURORA GRAPICS!

Sorry
    Some of the PokerStars.xx skins do not allow users to disable Aurora. Soon you may have no choice but to always use Aurora.

We've seen a PokerStars bug where it can stop writing the Zoom seating files HM requires when regular tables are opened. You can verify this for yourself:

1. Open this folder:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerStars\Audit

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

2. With HM3 closed start PokerStars and join one Zoom table.

3. Confirm seating files for the Zoom table appear in the folder in step 1 for each new hand (this is how HM3 knows who is seated).

4. Open a regular table. Does PokerStars continue to generate seating files for the Zoom table? If not then unfortunately that is a PokerStars issue.

Default HUD not working on stars 25 NL zoom ante games

Hi,

HUD is not working for 25z ante?

till today everything have worked great but after PS made changes to z16 and z25, HUD stopped working.
    updated HM2 and PS client, then tested NLH z5 z10 z16 and z25. HUD only works at NLH z10 pool. Thats it.

Default Hud not working on zoom cause ante changes

hi, hud is not working on zoom limits 0.01/0.02, 0.02/0.05 and in higher stakes but 0.05/0.10 ... I think this is happening due Pokestars made changes on "zoom trial ante" today ....
    theres a bunch of players waiting for this to be fixed, could you please help us ?
    thank you

Restart HM2 the morning of the 24th and this should work.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)