HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Hi guys, i'm having a problem on import Zoom hands. Only the first hand is importing on each session. I have the version 2.0.0.8482. Pls help...

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I made that but my problem with that folder is, when i try to change the "Where to save" folder (now the folder that is C:\Users\Usuário\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHis tory), he say that the folder is only a reading one. what should is do?

Change it to c:\starshh

We need you to create a ticket with the folder if it continues.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

worked.. thanks

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello!

I have a problem on zoom tables on PS. I guess, that HM2 does not define me as a hero in some hands. So these hands do not get to reports.
    I checked that hm2 import these hands correctly, but i cant see them in reports.

Please, help me with this issue.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...931/Site+Setup

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...931/Site+Setup

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

You didn't understand me. I have no problems with HUD. It works correctly.

Some of my hands are not counted in reports, although they were imported correctly (i checked it in autoimport log). I noticed this problem when i couldn't find hands with big pots.

You didn't understand me. HUD is working good for me.

Some of my hands don't get to report, although these hands were imported correctly (i checked it in autoimport logs).
    I noticed this problem when that i could not find some hands with big pot that i wanted to analyze.