Table popping up doesnt work for Table Aside with multiple tables.

Default Table popping up doesnt work for Table Aside with multiple tables.

I'm not sure if my settings as correct, but whenever there's two or more tables in a STA slot the table popups are erratic and most of the time it doesn't work.

Does "Allow several table in the same STA slot" override "Normal" table settings?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Before I send screenshots and logs, please confirm if my settings are correct. Since I think it's not properly setup. Since the issue also happens when I cascade the tables. Playing stacked works just fine though.

I followed this guide for PS setup. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+setup

This is my table position. stack(big table) TA(2 small tables),
    table_placement.jpg

My popup and TA rules

popup_rules.pngtable_aside_rules.png

I play SNGs and what I want to do is stack all tables and transfer to TA any table at the bubble and the STA slot will handle any number of tables. And I think the problem here is with my popup settings. I would like to manually move around my mouse and apply decisions to tables under it and somehow this overrides STA and cascade pop-up rules. But when I use this settings in the stack it doesnt cause any problems.

Please give recommendations for the correct settings.

My last resort here is to either play full stacked or start learning to play using table in foreground.

Hi,

Yes because you are using Table Under the mouse and moving tables to aside slot you need to enable also After i act take me to next in line OR choose table in foreground.