Problem with HEM2 and ACR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with HEM2 and ACR

ACR rep has talked to someone here but tells me HEM2 support wants me to contact you.

When I multi table on ACR with HEM2 running, ACR's feature of the table that needs attention, DOES NOT come to the forefront as it should.

ACR rep Skyped with me and when we turned HEM2 hud off, the tables came to the forefront as they should.

He said, at first you folks wanted a video of it, which he could do thru screen share. Then someone told him for me to contact you folks. Which I just did.

Do you want him to make a video of me playing and it not working to send to you folks?

What setting is this in WPN? I am not familiar with it. What is it named in their Options?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ACR

Options-Table Options-General- Auto Switch Between Tables

acr.jpg

TY. I will do some testing on this later today once WPN traffic picks up a bit more. If I can duplicate it I can get the video/logs/pics for our developers. I will update this thread once I have results from my testing.

Just to let you know: I have not forgot about this. I was able to duplicate it fairly consistently with HM2 HUD running (and I also had some intermittent problems of it not popping up even when HM2 was not running) but once I tried to video record it with snagit I could not reproduce it, and the other tester I asked to look into this was not able to duplicate it with HM2 like I was (but he could with HM Cloud) so we are going to have to do more testing on this. We are also testing this and some other possible WPN specific annoyances with HM2, PT4 and HM Cloud so it is going to probably run on in to next week before we are able to get some clarity on this and the other issues we are investigating.

I have some other testing that has taken priority over this but I have written it up since I was able to duplicate it with HM2. One other tester duped it with HM Cloud but he said he couldn't dupe it with HM2 so we need to do a lot more testing on this (with HM2, HMC, and PT4) and try to find a video screen recorder that will record it happening when we log it since TechSmith SnagIt that I use seems to stop it from happening.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8589

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Anything happening on this issue?

No, I could not reproduce it consistently and other testers were experiencing different behavior then I was when we tested it last month. We were short-handed for the holidays and due to vacations (I am on vacation starting tomorrow) and our testers have been busy with other tasks so this has been put on the back burner a bit.

Default ACR auto switch problem with holdem manager 2

Is this problem being resolved yet?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-hem2-acr.html

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8589.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chowleepok View Post
    Is this problem being resolved yet?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-hem2-acr.html

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8589.

Thanks
    No, I believe it is something that we can not fix due to limitations in the WPN software causing problems with the Z-Axis as PT4 has similar problems IIRC. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have fixed it.