Tournament report errors. I need help, please.

Unhappy Tournament report errors. I need help, please.

I'm not super efficient with HM2 yet. I currently play on the Winning Poker Network (True Poker). I have been grinding the $25 GTD - On Demand tournaments. My problem is that underneath my reports for tournaments the buy-ins are showing that the stake for this tournament is "Free Rolls". Also, when I play the actual freerolls, the stakes are showing outrageous buy-ins such as $215 and higher. How do I get my HM2 organized so that I can realistically keep track of my profits? Thank you and God Bless!

12311111.png

WPN does not contain a lot of information on the tournament buyin and winnings. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems even after importing the summary files, please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have changed the default. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)