TB not working with FT jackpot tournaments

Default TB not working with FT jackpot tournaments

Hi,

TB is not supporting new FT jackpot tournaments.
    In blocking state, I can play all the jackpot tournaments...
    Another question: is there a way to block tournaments with a buy-in above a given threshold? (like BB of cash games rules in the bankroll manager)

Thanks,
    Raphael.

Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi,

TB is not supporting new FT jackpot tournaments.
    In blocking state, I can play all the jackpot tournaments...
    Another question: is there a way to block tournaments with a buy-in above a given threshold? (like BB of cash games rules in the bankroll manager)

Thanks,
    Raphael.
    Hi Raphael,

I'll look into the FTP Jackpot tournaments. Thank you for the report!

There is not currently a way to limit tournaments on FTP. We will investigate a way to lock to filter, similar to how we do it on PS, so you can limit your tournament buy-in in the FTP filter and then prevent yourself from changing the filter.

Best,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hi Raphael,

I'll look into the FTP Jackpot tournaments. Thank you for the report!

There is not currently a way to limit tournaments on FTP. We will investigate a way to lock to filter, similar to how we do it on PS, so you can limit your tournament buy-in in the FTP filter and then prevent yourself from changing the filter.

Best,
    Adam

Hi Adam, thanks for your answer.
    Is there a tutorial re. how to use the filter blocker for PS? I tried it and it didn't work: even after creating a rule to block filters, I can edit PS filters...

Thanks,
    Raphael

Hi Adam, thanks for your answer.
    Is there a tutorial re. how to use the filter blocker for PS? I tried it and it didn't work: even after creating a rule to block filters, I can edit PS filters...

Thanks,
    Raphael
    Hi Raphael,

We need to implement a new solution for the Filter Lock to accomodate the new design of the Filter Lock. We're working on that next week.

Best,
    Adam

Hi Raphael,

We need to implement a new solution for the Filter Lock to accomodate the new design of the Filter Lock. We're working on that next week.

Best,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

I don't understand: in my initial question I asked about blocking the tournaments from a given buy-in in FTP, and you answered that it is currently unavailable but that you'll investigate a way to do it as you do for PS via the filter blocker, meaning there is a way to do it on PS.
    Then I asked you how to use the filter blocker on PS (which you said is working in your first answer) and, if I understand, you said it is not working on PS neither, is that true?
    Well do I have a way that is currently working to block tournaments from a given buy-in on either FTP or PS? If yes please give me a link to a tutorial/explanation on how to use it.

Thanks,
    Raphael

Hi Adam,

I don't understand: in my initial question I asked about blocking the tournaments from a given buy-in in FTP, and you answered that it is currently unavailable but that you'll investigate a way to do it as you do for PS via the filter blocker, meaning there is a way to do it on PS.
    Then I asked you how to use the filter blocker on PS (which you said is working in your first answer) and, if I understand, you said it is not working on PS neither, is that true?
    Well do I have a way that is currently working to block tournaments from a given buy-in on either FTP or PS? If yes please give me a link to a tutorial/explanation on how to use it.

Thanks,
    Raphael
    Hi Raphael,

The Filter Lock feature is the only way to restrict certain buy-ins for tournaments. There is no other solution at this time, until the Filter Locks are working again. We're working on the PS fix this week; FTP next week.

To explain the Filter Lock, you will setup your respective poker site's lobby to only show the tournaments you are bankrolled for using the lobby filters. Once in place, create the Filter Lock rule in TB and TB will prevent access to changing said filters for x time.

Make sense? Does that work for your needs?

Thanks,
    Adam

Hi Raphael,

The Filter Lock feature is the only way to restrict certain buy-ins for tournaments. There is no other solution at this time, until the Filter Locks are working again. We're working on the PS fix this week; FTP next week.

To explain the Filter Lock, you will setup your respective poker site's lobby to only show the tournaments you are bankrolled for using the lobby filters. Once in place, create the Filter Lock rule in TB and TB will prevent access to changing said filters for x time.

Make sense? Does that work for your needs?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

The solution you described is fine.
    How will I know that the said fixes were implemented and available?

Thanks,
    Raphael

Hi Adam,

The solution you described is fine.
    How will I know that the said fixes were implemented and available?

Thanks,
    Raphael
    The next update to TB will contain this. You'll get the update prompt automatically.

Best,
    Adam

The next update to TB will contain this. You'll get the update prompt automatically.

Best,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

Any news re. the release of the aforementioned version of TB?

Thanks,

Hi Adam,

Any news re. the release of the aforementioned version of TB?

Thanks,
    Hi Adam, it has been a month now...
    Please update.

Thanks,