imported hands from .txt file

Default imported hands from .txt file

hi
    i imported almost 900 hands from a .txt file that i copy from the hand history from ps, i can see the hands, i change the player (hero) but i can see the hands in the reports, i try to clear the filters but it doesnt work, what can i do?
    tks
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker01 View Post
    ...**i can see the hands**, i change the player (hero) but **i can see the hands** in the reports, i try to clear the filters but it doesnt work...
    What you wrote doesn't make sense. Is one of those "I can see hands" supposed to be "I can't see hands"?

[1] Where can you see the hands?
    [2] Where can't you see the hands?
    [3] Are these hands you have played in?
    [4] Why are you changing the hero?

Also what are these hands for? Cash, tourney, zoom? As much information as possible please.
    Last edited by _Loki_; 11-21-2014 at 02:48 PM.

hi!
    sorry! i will try to explain better:
    1. i copy and paste from the hand history window from ps to a .txt file
    2. i import the .txt file to hm2
    3. in order to see the hands, i change the hero to the player that played the hands in the table that i was seeing in ps
    4. the player (new hero) and the hands imported (almost 900) appears in hm2 when i change the hero but i "canīt" see it in the reports and then i "canīt see in the hm2 replayer
    5. the hands are: cash hands of ps, in nl400, nl600 and nl1000 and are old hands of the year 2009 and 2010

what can i do in order to may see these hands?
    tks again
    regards

Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected).

Set the Date Range filter to ALL DATES, GAME Type to ALL GAMES, game mode to CASH games.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

hi
    i try! but i dont know why it seems that keeps one level of stakes in the report!
    i change the hero, but it doesnt seem to work

These problems may be related to your other problems you posted in your other thread so check my suggestions there - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ml#post2446217

If you continue to have problems:

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

If you continue to have problems, try the following:
    Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

If none of the above steps helped please zip and email the problem hand histories. If you have a large sample just send us a small sample which you can reproduce the problems with. Please include a link to the relevant thread if you posted this in the forums and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.