About the Multi-Stack Layout

Default About the Multi-Stack Layout

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the Multistack Layout.
    I want to make something like this:
    8 stacks
    1 : normal speed MTT with buy-in > 50
    2 : turbo MTT with buy-in >50
    3 : normal speed MTT with buy-in between 20-50
    4 : turbo MTT with buy-in between 20-50
    5 : normal speed MTT with buy-in <20
    6 : turbo MTT with buy-in >20
    7 : Hypers MTT
    8 : Satelites

Is something like this posible?

On your site it says:
    "You can use the following filter Fields:
    SB
    Example: sb > 0.01 && < 0.05
    BB
    Example: bb > 25 && bb <= 150
    Ante
    Example: ante > 0 && ante <= 50
    iscash
    istournament
    seat_count
    Example: seat_count=6
    And much more. "

Well I don't know where to find the rest (the "much more")of the posible conditions. For example can I put a condition regarding the buy-in? is there such a condition? Or condition about the speed? Can there be more conditions?

Regards,
    Vlad

Hi,

Unfortunately the filters you want are not yet available, We plan on adding more filters to the Multi-stack filter section but right now i have no ETA on this, The latest feature ticket on this is TN-161 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when TN-161 is resolved"

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately the filters you want are not yet available, We plan on adding more filters to the Multi-stack filter section but right now i have no ETA on this, The latest feature ticket on this is TN-161 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when TN-161 is resolved"

Hi, but may I have the full list of the filters available? Thanks.

Hi,

You can see a list of the filters here.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#Multi-stack

Hi,

You can see a list of the filters here.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#Multi-stack
    Hi, I think he is referring to the "much more" list of filters. That's the same thing OP posted.

By chance do you have a filter for, "number of players left"? Im trying to filter tables based on players left and seat_count doesnt work.

Thanks,

Hi,

What are you putting in for the seat count? How are you writing the filter. That much more should actually be removed as the much more has not yet being added, I will edit this and add more to come.

Hi,

What are you putting in for the seat count? How are you writing the filter. That much more should actually be removed as the much more has not yet being added, I will edit this and add more to come.
    I play SNGs and I tried seat_count < 6 for bubble scenarios but I guess this tracks the number of seats not the number of players left.

Also, I noticed that when I have an active table in the stack and a new table is added, the active table is moved to my other slots.
    I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work but I guess it's still in beta.

It's ok, Table Aside will work for now, but it would be great if you can also add filters so that I don't need to manually transfer all the time. a filter for number of players would be great for sng players who want to isolate the bubble or isolate based on big number of big blinds left or current big blinds.

Hi,

If you are using more than 1 seat count filter you need to type the filter like {1} seat_count = X this way if you have for example a filter for

seat_count=9

And another filter for

seat_count=6

Then you would put {1} in front of the second filter so that we ignore the first one.

About the table moving do you have the latest beta as i believe we fixed that in that release 2.4.5 if you don't have it go to the setup tab and enable "I want beta updates" then restart TN2.