HUD sizing

Thread: HUD sizing

Default HUD sizing

I have my HUD sizing set to apply to all sites. In FT and PS it looks fine but in Pacific (888) the HUD is huge and I don't know how to resize it.

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...se_1.14.02.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
    2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 3).
    3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
    4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

We no longer support and update HM1. Are you using the same exact HUD on both? Does it happen with the default HUD?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...se_1.14.02.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
    2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 3).
    3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
    4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

We no longer support and update HM1. Are you using the same exact HUD on both? Does it happen with the default HUD?
    I'm not sure I understand the reply. I think you're saying to delete the existing files and let HM rebuild to the default and then test on a table. But I don't want to use the default so when do I put my own back? As I said the configure works fine on PS and FT but doesn't seem to on Pacific as it comes up very large on there. I'm also not sure what you mean by using the "same exact HUD on both". If you mean on all the sites I play on then yes.

You're are being asked to run a trouble shooting test
    Export/save your preferences for later - so that you can return your system to your config
    Delete your config
    TEST

The implication of the HUD question is obvious...

Have you created separate HUDs for each site [even if they are clones] or is it ONE HUD that is activated no matter what the site?

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    You're are being asked to run a trouble shooting test
    Export/save your preferences for later - so that you can return your system to your config
    Delete your config
    TEST

The implication of the HUD question is obvious...

Have you created separate HUDs for each site [even if they are clones] or is it ONE HUD that is activated no matter what the site?
    Just one HUD that applies to all sites. That's why I'm perplexed - works fine for FT and PS but not on Pacific.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine 53 View Post
    Just one HUD that applies to all sites. That's why I'm perplexed - works fine for FT and PS but not on Pacific.
    run the test then. Trouble shoot.

Does it help if you toggle the scale font option on/off?

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...arance+-+Tab+2