PROBLEMS in IPOKER with the NEW FORMAT OF MTTS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PROBLEMS in IPOKER with the NEW FORMAT OF MTTS

Hi guys, today i was playing many poker tournaments in IPOKER, when i saw "differents tournaments" in the same grade.
    Usually, i play the poker tournaments like: "3kguarantee" or "1,500 guarantee" but THOSE NEW FORMAT OF TOURNAMENTS HAS "NAMES" LIKE: "5,000 guarantte ECHO", "1000 guarantee RIOCHE", "2000 ENCORE"...

AND EXACTLY IN THOSE NEW TOURNAMENTS, THE HUD Doesn't work =/

i did the download of the most recent uptade of hm2, but still there's that problem.
    Last edited by jardimeuropa; 11-11-2014 at 10:45 PM.

i'm having problems to upload one image showing that problem.
    i have an image .jpg but that fórum isn't well to do it =/

This was reported by someone else two days ago:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...oker-mtts.html

Please follow these instructions from Chris:-
    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    ...Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name...

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I have a bunch of players with the exact same problem, I guess you don't want them all to follow those instructions? Or do you as I reckon it's just the change of name. It works through table finder only

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    ...bunch of players with the exact same problem...
    I suppose there's a fix in the pipeline - assuming at least one person has sent HH to HM2 support. I'm just a user so I don't know if support have had any HHs - wouldn't do any harm for someone to send a few HH with a link to this thread. Difficult to know what's going on when people who post don't update the threads they have started

Quote Originally Posted by jardimeuropa View Post
    i'm having problems to upload one image showing that problem.
    i have an image .jpg but that fórum isn't well to do it =/
    There seems to be a problem uploading jpg images for some reason. I will discuss this with our web admin and see if we can find a solution. For now you will have to rename the extension from .jpg to .png and it should work. You can also upload the image to photobucket, screencast, dropbox, googledrive, etc and link us to the image.

*Edit: The problem uploading jpg images should be fixed now

That being said, a screen shot is only a portion of what we need. The HH file itself and log files are more important so follow the instructions loki quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I have a bunch of players with the exact same problem, I guess you don't want them all to follow those instructions? Or do you as I reckon it's just the change of name. It works through table finder only
    More is better than not enough so please have a few of your guys send us the requested logs, hh files, and screen shots.

i did like this:

...Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

didn't run =/

why i shoud send the otherthings with printscream and bla-bla-bla?

do the holdem manager will does something to fix it?

i remenber when in fulltilt poker had that problem with new format, the hm support does the impossible to fix it there or in pokerstars.

i want see it now in ipoker network

Because without seeing your log file, we cannot see what is happening and provide more specific steps. Please email the files to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to your post.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This issue has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve.
    While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, but work on it is already started.
    The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM- 8576.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM- 8576 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

What is the ETA on this fix please.