Have some problems with Notecaddy stats and displaing stats in popups
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Have some problems with Notecaddy stats and displaing stats in popups

Have some problems with Notecaddy stats and displaing stats in popups

after reset notes and finishing processing hands in Notecaddy
    Notecaddy stats do not show correctly, instead of % stats there are a dashes

(if after the end of processing hands in base go to handreplayer, everything is ok, but after closing Hm2, part of stats are disappears and there are dashes in popups where should be Notecaddy stats)

I set some versions of postgre
    reset Hm2 and Notecaddy to "factory" settings
    completely reinstalled Hm2 and Notecaddy
    were few reset notes (same things)

I tested on small base with my own hands
    on another computer everything works correctly

Wow, opened the forum to create my thread and found your's which fully describes my problem. I already recorded video to explain the problem, so maybe it will help. You can find it here. I also can't explain why few of the definitions returns "-" in the popup instead of "x(y)" which it should because it works fine when I am testing this def with test invironment.

Please help .

No direction but to trust the final destination

Sorry for the delayed response. I mistook this thread for a different one

Do you see anything for those missing stats if you right click->analyze them from the listing in NoteCaddy?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Do you see anything for those missing stats if you right click->analyze them from the listing in NoteCaddy?
    Nope, I am getting "Cannot analyze definition since there are no notes for it". But that seems very strange coz I am getting numbers in Average column in definition's list and it seems to be right (I remember averages of few definitions before this happened and it is the same now). Also I wonna add, that if I am trying to right click ->Seek one of those bugged defs, it finds opportunities and successed hands normally, so the def works fine..

I experience the identical problems, and receive the same message, which says: "Cannot analyze definition since there are no notes for it".

Hey,
    I got an comparable problem. I defined a composite note weeks ago and everything was fine. Since yesterday, this definition stops working well. In the testing field, everything is still fine, but in the popup window, it shows weird stuff like 300% 4Bet Rate.
    Anyone got a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Manni1822 View Post
    Hey,
    I got an comparable problem. I defined a composite note weeks ago and everything was fine. Since yesterday, this definition stops working well. In the testing field, everything is still fine, but in the popup window, it shows weird stuff like 300% 4Bet Rate.
    Anyone got a solution?
    Yap, can confirm that sometimes my composite defs shows something weird like 2300%... No solution still found

The stats are sometimes correct too. But sometimes, the stat is wrong but the number shown in the stat might be correct, so spots like his 4Bet Range is 15% seems pretty wide, but in real it is just 5%. Playing that way is pretty anoying.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by D3nya View Post
    I experience the identical problems, and receive the same message, which says: "Cannot analyze definition since there are no notes for it".
    It sounds like a problem with the database when they disappear after restarting HM2 but everything works on a different computer. Would it be possible for you to make a new database and import some (maybe 10k) hands and see if it happens there?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It sounds like a problem with the database when they disappear after restarting HM2 but everything works on a different computer. Would it be possible for you to make a new database and import some (maybe 10k) hands and see if it happens there?
    I've created new DB wo/ any imported settings from backup of previous one. When notes creating started, NC said that new DB contained ~750k hands. I didn't restarted my HM after the note creating proccess has been finished. And I am still getting same results: "-" for a lot of definitions in popups and "Cannot analyze definition since there are no notes for it" as result of right click->analyze of one those defs. I think that someone from support gonna check it with TV session by himself, so fixing it for one of us will help other and this will be much faster help...