idea : connect Tilt Breaker with AIEV ajudsted line HM/PT

Default idea : connect Tilt Breaker with AIEV ajudsted line HM/PT

Hello

in poker games, we can be playing horrible and manage to breakeven/win a little/lose very few because we're luckboxing every time we are getting allin.

reversed case, we can be playing perfectly (or good at least) and lose tons just because we're being sucked much times we goes allin.

In short term (like a session), this difference AIEV adjust results / real results can be very big, especially in big variance games like omaha games.

So, Tilt Breaker's stoploss can be kicking us out 'cause we've reached our stoploss, even if we're playing well, just cause we weren't luck on AI situations. and t'hat's frustrating
    And obv, Tilt Breaker let us play if we're tilting / playing terrible but don't lose lot of money because we're running god in AI situations.
    It's imo a big limite of this soft.

to illustrate, i make this session today

141110031541940445.png

[x] donkey
    [x] god mode

I wish Tilt Breaker kicked me out few hours ago

This would be a GREAT improvement if your staff could work with HM/PT staffs to make the Tilt Breaker soft through Tracker's results (and possibilty to make the stoploss work with AIEV results)

Is this kind of development in project ?

thx
    Last edited by OsCardozo; 11-09-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OsCardozo View Post
    Hello

in poker games, we can be playing horrible and manage to breakeven/win a little/lose very few because we're luckboxing every time we are getting allin.

reversed case, we can be playing perfectly (or good at least) and lose tons just because we're being sucked much times we goes allin.

In short term (like a session), this difference AIEV adjust results / real results can be very big, especially in big variance games like omaha games.

So, Tilt Breaker's stoploss can be kicking us out 'cause we've reached our stoploss, even if we're playing well, just cause we weren't luck on AI situations. and t'hat's frustrating
    And obv, Tilt Breaker let us play if we're tilting / playing terrible but don't lose lot of money because we're running god in AI situations.
    It's imo a big limite of this soft.

to illustrate, i make this session today

141110031541940445.png

[x] donkey
    [x] god mode

I wish Tilt Breaker kicked me out few hours ago

This would be a GREAT improvement if your staff could work with HM/PT staffs to make the Tilt Breaker soft through Tracker's results (and possibilty to make the stoploss work with AIEV results)

Is this kind of development in project ?

thx
    Hi OsCardozo,

This is a very well thought out post. Thank you for the suggestion. This is indeed something I've recognized in the past and would like to add into TB at some point. We have a few other things we need to get taken care of asap, but this is definitely something I'd like to get done in 2015.

Thanks!
    Adam