Full Tilt New UK Client

Default Full Tilt New UK Client

I think I know the answer to this one but here goes nothing - my HEM 1 won't work with the new Full Tilt UK Client. Is this a known issue and one that can be fixed?

HM1 support stopped.

It may still work with Full Tilt.UK.
    Update HM1 to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

In HM1 manually change the auto import folder to the new FullTilt.UK folder, by adding:
    C:\Program Files(x86)\FullTilt.UK\HandHistory + subfolders as the import folder or wherever FullTilt.UK now saves the hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HM1 support stopped.

It may still work with Full Tilt.UK.
    Update HM1 to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

In HM1 manually change the auto import folder to the new FullTilt.UK folder, by adding:
    C:\Program Files(x86)\FullTilt.UK\HandHistory + subfolders as the import folder or wherever FullTilt.UK now saves the hands.
    Pat

Thanks for the input here. I had the same issue with PS, followed the same instructions above and all OK. However with FT I'm not getting a HUD on the FT screen although the hands are being picked up by HEM 1 as they are being shown in my session history. So the only problem now is with FT in that I'm not seeing a HUD whilst I play. Do you have any ideas why this would be?

Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

(or manually add the new fulltiltuk.exe to exenames.txt in the HoldemManager folder*)
    *If you use TableFinder it should automatically add the new .exe file to the exenames.txt file
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

(or manually add the new fulltiltuk.exe to exenames.txt in the HoldemManager folder*)
    *If you use TableFinder it should automatically add the new .exe file to the exenames.txt file
    Pat - appreciate the help. All resolved.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)