Table Ninja 1 can use on Pokerstars 7?

Default Table Ninja 1 can use on Pokerstars 7?

I use my "Register for Tournament" Hot Key "+". But when I upgrade to Pokerstars 7, It doesn't work but also auto register to "NL100 Hyper HU", but I didn't choose it.

Please tell me whats wrong and let me know how to adjust, thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately we no longer support TN1, So this might now work with PS7, All support and updates ended for TN1 on July 1st, 2014.

So we will not be releasing a fix for issues with Stars7

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately we no longer support TN1, So this might now work with PS7, All support and updates ended for TN1 on July 1st, 2014.

What do you mean it 'ended' on July 1st? I mean I know what happened seriously I spent over $500 USD on software with you and you come with this shit just because you decided to go for subscribtion with TN2 I've got two stupid licenses that are no use now each one $60 USD. But as for me I'll never going to buy sofware from you again.

The least you should do is apologize for being scammers and selling software which you don't intend to work your lazy asses on.
    You robbed all the ppl with TN which refuse to go for subscription.
    Shame on you. If I were on your country I'll surely sue you.

I am very upset with this decision and you should at least get TN working on PS6.
    Last edited by KillingEdg3; 11-22-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Try Stars Helper is a good piece of sofware and half price TN was don't buy software from these scammers. Spent over $500 with what I thought was a decent company of hard woking respectable people and now I have 2 useless licenses $60 each of TN I bought both HM1 HM2 SnGo Wizard Note Caddy and was thinking about table scanner but I won't buy again from them apps and I bet that when they need money again they are going to come with a useless idea like ninja vision and they are going to 'end' support and updates for HM2 and they will force you to pay a subscription to 'encourage' new ideas and the best developing renewed sofware for 'your best' of course. Idiots
    Last edited by KillingEdg3; 11-22-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Try Stars Helper is a good piece of sofware and half price TN was don't buy software from these scammers. Spent over $500 with what I thought was a decent company of hard woking respectable people and now I have 2 useless licenses $60 each of TN I bought both HM1 HM2 SnGo Wizard Note Caddy and was thinking about table scanner but I won't buy again from them apps and I bet that when they need money again they are going to come with a useless idea like ninja vision and they are going to 'end' support and updates for HM2 and they will force you to pay a subscription to 'encourage' new ideas and the best developing renewed sofware for 'your best' of course. Idiots
    Last edited by KillingEdg3; 11-22-2014 at 08:22 PM.