PokerStars.com and FullTiltPoker.com moved to .uk skins
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation PokerStars.com and FullTiltPoker.com moved to .uk skins

*05Nov2014 Update: New beta build with .uk auto-detect support added is now live - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ort-added.html

{outdated note removed}

PokerStars.uk setup:

1) Delete c:\users\username\appdata\local\pokerstars after you copy the notes.player_name.xml file to paste to the new uk folder).

2) You will need to configure the new Hand History (HH) and Tournament Summary (TS) paths for the new client as explained on our Poker Stars Setup FAQ as we can not yet auto-detect these new paths - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

The new paths are:

Code:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK\HandHistory + subfolders
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK\TournSummary + subfolders
    If you can't see them turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

3) If you continue to have problems: Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and email hm2support@holdemanager.com with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Note: If you didn't make the above changes immediately before you started playing again you may have lost some Hand History and Tournament Summary files. To request all of your old hands from Pokerstars email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

were do u go to delete - c:\users\username\appdata\local\pokerstars , im using hm2 8227 atm do i need to download the beta latests beta for this to work also

cheers
    cpu idiot

Quote Originally Posted by mario View Post
    were do u go to delete - c:\users\username\appdata\local\pokerstars , im using hm2 8227 atm do i need to download the beta latests beta for this to work also

cheers
    cpu idiot
    Beta 8235 has a lot of zoom fixes so you should update. Our next beta will have more zoom/stars fixes so that zoom will work on stars beta 7 client and so that these new HH folders can be auto detected. Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

That path you mentioned is where you need to go and delete the remaining files from after uninstalling it from your control panel. Just replace 'username' in the path with your computer user name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

ive updated hm2, found the file to delete moved the notes file, do i know delete that full folder its saying pokerstarsuk tho and not .com

How can I uninstall the old client? My UK client has replaced the old one in the Programfilesx86 directory. In the \users\username\appdata\local\ I can see a Pokerstars and a Pokerstars UK directory so I simply made the Site Adjustments and I also changed the Hand History save locations in the UK client and now the HUD works. I imported the notes file from the \users\username\appdata\local\Pokerstars location. Do I still need to delete files or do anything?

MY REPLY HERE IS WRONG. PLEASE SEE NEXT POST FOR MY CORRECTION
    Quote Originally Posted by szulko View Post
    [...] Do I still need to delete files or do anything?
    Don't do anything. The forced PokerStars UK install removes the old folder.
    Last edited by _Loki_; 11-05-2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Wrong advice!

Quote Originally Posted by szulko View Post
    ...In the \users\username\appdata\local\ I can see a Pokerstars and a Pokerstars UK directory [...] Do I still need to delete files or do anything?
    I am sorry I misinformed you!

KEEP THIS FOLDER:- c:\users\username\appdata\local\PokerStars.UK
    DELETE THIS FOLDER:- c:\users\username\appdata\local\PokerStars

I was going off the posts made by Loki and udbrky in the other thread when I created this thread. I have updated the OP to remove the uninstall instructions and apologize for any confusion it caused.

If the ps.uk upgrade deletes/over-writes the old \program files folder with the new ps.uk folder then there is nothing to uninstall. You will just want to copy over the notes file and delete the old users folder to remove the old stars settings since HM2 reads settings from those folders and if the old settings are different from the new settings it can cause HM2 problems.

I can only find the pokerstars.uk folder
    Cant find the old one or my hand history, have turned on hidden folders.
    HUD doesn't work properly or update this is very annoying.
    what do i do please???

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticcg View Post
    I can only find the pokerstars.uk folder
    Are you talking about the the \program files folder or the \users folder? The program files folder gets wrote over with the .uk folder/files.

Cant find the old one or my hand history, have turned on hidden folders.
    HUD doesn't work properly or update this is very annoying.
    what do i do please???
    The HH folder paths are in the OP but you also need to make sure that the stars client is saving hands and you have played a few real money hands since enabling the option if it was disabled - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Or just try this: Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then configure PokerStars to save the hands/results here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and setup HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu. You won't need hidden files visible to see this folder.

We will have a new beta build available soon with auto-detect functionality for the .uk skins.