PokerStars.com and FullTiltPoker.com moved to .uk skins - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This is shocking hasn't worked for me in months, Zoom tables were ok, Hud was showing but my hands weren't being saved. On regular table hud doesn't show at all and hands aren't tracked,same with tourneys, i've tried creating new folders and have it setup properly for stars to save the hands there and for HEM2 to import them but still nothing. I'm literally at my wits end, please help me

EDIT: It seems to be saving like 1 or 2 odd hands during my entire session despite the fact I am 6 tabling zoom, does that help you understand better?

EDIT: Ok I found my hands from the short session I played and imported them manually, HUD still isnt updating on table, hand count staying at 0.

EDIT: Yikes, It's working!!
    Last edited by YouNeedToChill; 11-25-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouNeedToChill View Post

EDIT: Yikes, It's working!!

hi folks. havent a clue how to set up new paths. how do i type in new path into pokerstars itself when im saving hand histories an tourneys?? An how do i find this file on my harddrive?? In my HM2 auto import bit the folders hav automatically changed to uk but its not saving anythin an my hud isnt working. Wot do i hav to delete also.....or change?? I tried to open new folder for my hand history an tourney history to go from pokerstars to my harddrive but wen i tried to type this into HM2 auto import section it said this folder is only fr archive an not fr auto importing?? please help lol

If you installed the latest HM2 auto update it should detect the new .uk paths and work right off.

Please update to the latest version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-new-post.html

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

If the hands are still not importing: Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then configure PokerStars to save the hands/results here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and setup HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above even if you do not play zoom.