Opponents tab -- How to see all opponents?

Default Opponents tab -- How to see all opponents?

Hi,

I can see only 2 players in the left list on the Opponents tab. Is it shows only players from last session?
    Duration of the last session was 6 minutes and I have played only 2 opponents, so I see them in the list.
    Is it possible to see all opponents whom I played during a day? HM2 shows that I had a 5 sessions during a day.

Thanks.
    Last edited by vg_r; 11-04-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Use the summaries, not analysis, to see the full player list. Make sure that you adjust time and minimum hands filters to show the players.

The active players list will only include current players, not all from that day.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

In the summaries tab I can choose only month interval minimum. The options in Date range like Today, Yesterday, This week, Last week are greyed out and I can not choose them.

Is it ok or I have a bug?

But even if I choose a month interval, ALL players from db appears in the list. And I need only players with whom I have played today.

Is there any way how to check how much I loose and how much I win from different players during a day?

It's normal only the by month filter works in the Opponents--> Summaries tab.

To see how much you win/lose from players on a specific day, go to the Reports tab: More Reports--> vsPlayer report
    (setting the date range filter to a specific day)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here