hud not working since update to pokerstars.uk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hud not working since update to pokerstars.uk

I have updated to pokerstars uk and the tables look exactly the same but for some reason i am not getting any hud , just the hud tab only ,when i click the settings icon on it and choose table finder , no tables are being recognized,

any ideas?

,cheers

i have found answer .....the handhistory folder has changed and now is in a Pokerstars.UK folder
    Last edited by loatus; 11-03-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Not working for me.

I updated the new import folder, actually had to change it from within Pokerstars 7. Now HM2 seems to recognise and import the hands but the hud doesn't work. Upon opening a table it just displays a bunch of statistics in random locations and stays there without updating even after posting the BB and playing a few hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyFish View Post
    Not working for me.

I updated the new import folder, actually had to change it from within Pokerstars 7. Now HM2 seems to recognise and import the hands but the hud doesn't work. Upon opening a table it just displays a bunch of statistics in random locations and stays there without updating even after posting the BB and playing a few hands.
    There are two import folders that need changing in the PS client one each for HH & TS
    Go back into your PS client & make sure the changes you made were saved - You have to click a save button or your changes will not stick
    Go into your HM2 & check that HM2 has detected the new paths

Hi,

I have the same problem as the original post, but could someone explain in steps to a layman.

The auto import in HM2 says C:\Users\pullinyourleg\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK \HandHistory + subfolders

I can't find this on my C drive.

Many thanks,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by pullin1988 View Post
    auto import in HM2 says C:\Users\pullinyourleg\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK \HandHistory + subfolders
    I can't find this on my C drive
    Unhide it:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

Hi,

I will try that. Thanks for the quick reply. I will report back if it works - away from the computer at the mo.

Cheers,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    There are two import folders that need changing in the PS client one each for HH & TS
    Go back into your PS client & make sure the changes you made were saved - You have to click a save button or your changes will not stick
    Go into your HM2 & check that HM2 has detected the new paths
    Hey, thanks for the quick response.

I had already done these settings before posting a reply on this thread. The hand histories do get saved and the HM2 is importing them, I can see my statistics in the reports column. The problem is that the hud isn't working. Previously, before the UK update, when i opened a table, the hud would be displaced and would fall into place for every player after the first hand played. Now it stays displaced and completely frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyFish View Post
    [1] before the UK update, when i opened a table, the hud would be displaced and would fall into place for every player after the first hand played
    [2] Now it stays displaced and completely frozen
    I'm playing only PS cash Zoom & it's working perfectly except for a very slight lag [1/3 of a second?] which might be server-based
    The HUDs pop up in the correct seats immediately, but I can't advise you on regular cash because Zoom uses a different system...

Incidentally there's some weird stuff going on at the PokerStars UK server end
    Just lost a pot with $2 of my money in it, but my cashier balance in PS hasn't gone down
    I am going to leave PS for a day & see if my account is corrected eventually & if the lag disappears

Strange, might be a server glitch. A new PokersStars update just came out though, might be fixed. Did you write the support about it? Next time could work against you and you won't notice.

Speaking of my problem, I think it's HM2 related, not PokerStars. Results are getting imported, it's the hud that refuses to work