2.0.0.8247 Official Release Feedback Thread PokerStars.UK/FullTilt.UK support added - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

New beta build 2.0.0.8238 with added support for PokerStars.UK and FullTilt UK is now available. It's available with auto-update inside HM2 if check for beta builds is turned on. Manual download link updated in first post.

Since this update HM2 crashes every time i open more than one table. Starts off by lagging then PS just freezes & I have to shut HM2 using task manager. Once Hm2 is closed, everything works perfectly . I rolled back to a couple of previous versions and no change.
    Oddly, I was using ps UK for a couple of days prior to this update and it worked fine.
    Now I can't work at all. Please help
    Last edited by Colin252; 11-10-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin252 View Post
    Since this update HM2 crashes every time i open more than one table. Starts off by lagging then PS just freezes & I have to shut HM2 using task manager. Once Hm2 is closed, everything works perfectly . I rolled back to a couple of previous versions and no change.
    Oddly, I was using ps UK for a couple of days prior to this update and it worked fine.
    Now I can't work at all. Please help
    I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.

What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Sometimes lower spec PC's can contribute to lagging but that is not to say we can't still improve it further.

Are you running Notecaddy also and do you have many definitions or use any of the NC Edge or NC Advantage packages? Those can also have an impact on large database with large definitions.
    If you do I would suggest reading this thread which will help improve the performance when using NC:
    NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki

In the meantime while you reply with those details I have a couple of things you can try that will improve the performance of your PC in general and may help if this scanning is the cause of the issues your seeing.

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29 - Resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rts+%26+HUD%29 - General tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Options > Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and answers to the questions above. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

intel core i7-260QM CPU @2.5 GHz
    12 GB RAM
    Kingston SH100s3240G ATA device

I do use NC, I don't have any NC packages, but I have created a fair amount of custom notes, somne of which are also misbehaving since the update. ie scatter graphs appearing in pop ups in an uncontrolled manner, although I think this seems more related to ther backup/restore of HM2 setting s I did from the faq in case there was some corruption.
    I'll try the other suggestions and get back to you.

Thanks for the response
    * I can see NC has made almost all of the "inactive" defs "active" since i did the back up/restore. This has meant a considerable increase in the amount of notes.
    I'm removing this, then creating a new DB with only the last say 8-10 months worth of hands, that should at the very least help
    Last edited by Colin252; 11-10-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8555

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Please also add my email to the ticket. I need rush poker hud fixed for HM2 urgently.

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel View Post
    Please also add my email to the ticket. I need rush poker hud fixed for HM2 urgently.
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin252 View Post
    intel core i7-260QM CPU @2.5 GHz
    12 GB RAM
    Kingston SH100s3240G ATA device

I do use NC, I don't have any NC packages, but I have created a fair amount of custom notes, somne of which are also misbehaving since the update. ie scatter graphs appearing in pop ups in an uncontrolled manner, although I think this seems more related to ther backup/restore of HM2 setting s I did from the faq in case there was some corruption.
    I'll try the other suggestions and get back to you.

Thanks for the response
    * I can see NC has made almost all of the "inactive" defs "active" since i did the back up/restore. This has meant a considerable increase in the amount of notes.
    I'm removing this, then creating a new DB with only the last say 8-10 months worth of hands, that should at the very least help
    Thank you for the feedback. I have added the information to our internal tracking document for this problem and once we have some suggestions or possible solutions that might solve this problem we will be in touch.

How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database? If you have a large database you can try to edit the hm2 config file to force HM2 to use more or less RAM and see if it helps. I have attached an open office document with instructions if you want to try that also.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Attached Files Attached Files

intel core i5 3570
    16 GB RAM
    Plextor m5s 256GB

I do use NC with ~ 400 definitions (dont have NC Edge or NC Advantage packages)
    small database ~ 500k hands

Full Tilt Poker RUSH tables - as I wrote HUD doesnt work !!!!!

I have done everything from this link ----> http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables

screen.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by plusEVqba View Post
    intel core i5 3570
    16 GB RAM
    Plextor m5s 256GB

I do use NC with ~ 400 definitions (dont have NC Edge or NC Advantage packages)
    small database ~ 500k hands

Full Tilt Poker RUSH tables - as I wrote HUD doesnt work !!!!!

I have done everything from this link ----> http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables

All of those questions above were for someone else with performance issues. Your specs don't matter for these Rush HUD issues. It appears to be a configuration problem according to your alert viewer and log files. Your site time adjustment is off by 6 hours and according to the alerts file you aren't actually saving the hand histories either but your log.txt file seems to show that it is configured properly to save hands:

Code:
    11/25/2014 10:27:15 PM|1|1602|Incorrect site/time adjustment for FullTiltPoker|Incorrect site time adjustment was detected for FullTiltPoker since a hand was imported with start time that differs by +359 minutes compared to your computer time.  Please first check that your computer time is correct.  If your computer time is correct you should decrease your FullTiltPoker offset by 6 hour(s).

Click the help icon to learn how to change site time adjustments.|http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup#4|True
    Thank you for sending the HUD Error Report. I see that you have a few different problems according to your HM2 Alert Viewer - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Viewer+System

Please click on the red/yellow flag icon in the HM2 status bar and check each error message. To solve each problem you will need to click on the blue question mark icon in the Alert Viewer window to be directed to the solution FAQ.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems after fixing the site time adjustment issue please email or attach a new set of fastpoker/hudstats logs.

most flags are from Poker Stars (have played there 4 months ago)

I have changed time adjustment... still no HUD