Wrong Knockout tournament winnings
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wrong Knockout tournament winnings

Hi!

I have a problem with all knockout tournament winnings and net winnings stat in Reports tab. For example yesterday played 5$ 90 mans progressive KO sng and finished in 2nd place (won about 80$ with all ko's) but in reports tab it shows that I won 1,9k$. And there is a problem with all KO (progressive KO and simple KO) tournaments on PokerStars at all buy ins.

What problem there could be?

For all other tournaments shows correct winnings. Problem is only with KO tourneys.

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8196

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

So, any news? Still KO tournaments winnings are wrong. 3 weeks ago asked for help about this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bagiz View Post
    So, any news? Still KO tournaments winnings are wrong. 3 weeks ago asked for help about this problem.
    There are a lot of things that determine the priority of issues and how soon they will get worked on by a developer. Things that affect live play importing/HUD take priority and we have had a lot of urgent issues recently such as the ps/ftp .uk change. I can not give an eta when this issue will be worked on but once it has been resolved you will be notified via email.

same problem for me
    each time I win a KO, it give crazy amount like if I won the tournament and make the mess in my tournament wining follow-up

Quote Originally Posted by LAFAURIEA View Post
    same problem for me
    each time I win a KO, it give crazy amount like if I won the tournament and make the mess in my tournament wining follow-up
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8196 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

You will have to edit the results manually until this is fixed - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

still no news ?

Quote Originally Posted by F5E View Post
    still no news ?
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. It is 'on deck' for a developer to pick up when he has time but I have no way to give any sort of ETA for when it will be worked on and released.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. It is 'on deck' for a developer to pick up when he has time but I have no way to give any sort of ETA for when it will be worked on and released.
    I have the same problem... any solutions?

I have added you to be notified when this is resolved.

You can edit the tournaments in the reports. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor
    Regards udbrky (Chris)