NoteCaddy 2.5.1 BETA - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Hello. Thank you for what I can use powerful tool as NoteCaddy. I really like it.
    Do you plan to do the following.
    1)
    a) hover the mouse on an area that appears in the list. List a few of the last hand.
    2015-02-18 00-47-31 Скриншот сд&#107.png
    2015-02-17 23-58-01 Скриншот эк&#108.png
    b) Selected from the list of hand you can save hands.
    c) Stored hands can be viewed in graphical form when the cursor is on the second special area.
    2015-02-18 00-49-18 Скриншот сд&#107.png

2) When the cursor is at the stats in the HUD, you can see heat map range.

Thank you very much.
    Regards Victor.

No direction but to trust the final destination

#1 There are no current plans for this but it will be considered for future releases

#2 you can already do for any definition by going to "HUD options" and click "embed range in visual note". This is a new feature for NC 2.5.1
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It's insane that you pay $50 and I am forced to deal with you for life while there are people doing genius work with NC who rarely if ever complain. When there are legit issues I deal with them as soon as possible. You, on the other hand, do everything you can to find some obscure combination of things that don't produce the result you want just so you can make a bug report. You are hurting all customers with this nonsense as it wastes time that could be used improving the software with new features and optimizations. No one else is as dedicated to evolving their software as I am. Do you agree that I should be forced to waste time dealing with you? I refuse. I am going to disable your license code. Go ahead and complain on 2+2 I bet everyone agrees with you given that they've never been in my position. I don't know where to send the refund though so mail me support@notecaddy.com so I can do that.
    Deactivate my license code. Don't need a refund. And I am not like a baby going crying on 2+2.
    As far as I know, I did always send HHs, screenshots and definitions, how this can be 'obscure combination of things to complain' is not clear to me.
    But tell notecaddyedge to refund my 150$.

BTW: I did invest at least 200 hours to make definitions and x hours resetting notes and taking notes again and you want to refund me with 50$. You have no character and this is enough punishment for yourself.
    Last edited by shahrad; 02-18-2015 at 01:05 AM.

NC2 is one of the most powerful software for poker. Sreticentv, deactivate his license. So he doesn't waste the forum threads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    NC2 is one of the most powerful software for poker. Sreticentv, deactivate his license. So he doesn't waste the forum threads.
    These tabbed windows in the note windows and the way the popups work together with holdemmanger stats, have all been my suggestions which he did implement. The badges you use have been inspirede by my suggestions.
    TYVM

This is one of them: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...re-pop-up.html
    anno 2010
    Last edited by shahrad; 02-20-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Banned

And this whore wants to give me back 50$.