HEM 2 on Surface Pro 3

Default HEM 2 on Surface Pro 3

I am thinking of getting a Surface Pro 3 (with full Windows 8.1) in order to use as a poker computer. Do you know of any problems with running HEM 2 on these?

The specs seem to meet the standards: Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM. The salesman told me the processor is not a true quad-core, but a "virtual" quad-core (whatever that means). Will I notice a significant lag when running HEM 2 and HUD on 15+ tables because of the processor vs a desktop with similar specs? Would I notice a significant performance difference if I upgraded to the i7 processor (still "virtual" quad-core)?

Thank you.

Did some more research, I guess the processors are dual-core with hyperthreading. Also, the i7 has HD5000 graphics vs HD4400 with the i5, will this make a noticable difference?
    Last edited by Zobags; 10-19-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Banned

The specs seem to meet the standards
    Afaik these are all U(ltra low voltage) processors. They're i5/i7 in name but performance doesn't come close to regular i5/i7 processors. HM2 uses only 1 core, so the # of cores is fairly irrelevant, but still the speed of a single core will be fairly low with these.

The salesman
    There to make sales. Pro tip: don't base any decision on a salesman.

Will I notice a significant lag
    There are too many variables to predict this. Tables, format, client, other programs, size of DB etc...

Also, the i7 has HD5000 graphics vs HD4400 with the i5, will this make a noticable difference?
    No.