The Times They Are a-Changin'

Default The Times They Are a-Changin'

[A] ARCHIVE HH DELAY TIME
    Hand Importing > Auto Import Options > "Archive hand history files older than x minutes"
    When I set x = 5, close dialog box & reopen it x =10 is displayed

Q1. Is x = 10 the lower limit?
    Q2. If this is true can I edit a file somewhere to make it 5?

[B] SESSION TIMEOUT DELAY
    PokerStars playing cash zoom
    General settings > Session Timeout: x Min
    I have set this to x = 5

If I sit out & close a Zoom table [say I'm only playing one zoom table] but leave PS client open & then rejoin Zoom after 10 minutes:-
    REPORTS:- This is correctly seen as two sessions
    HERO HUD STATS:- Treats both sessions as one with my hand count etc. not back to zero when I rejoin

Q1. How long do I have to sit out for HM2 to reset HERO HUD STATS to zero when I rejoin?
    Q2. Is there a file I can edit to change that default time to 5 Min for HERO HUD STATS?

[C] LOCALE TIME ADJUSTMENT
    Site Settings > PokerStars > Adjust hand times to your local time > Click "Auto Detect" button
    I will be travelling all over Europe shortly in three time zones & for various reasons I will have to reset my laptop time to match my locale

Q1. For PokerStars is the "Auto Detect" function checking my laptop locale time or is it doing something else?

NOTE:- I can't be sure from reading the FAQ how Auto Detect works. In general it's a poor FAQ that doesn't explain what's going on thus leading to confusion [e.g. I'm guessing "Auto Detect" just relies on my system time settings & doesn't need the poker client open nor HHs to do its job]:-
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

A - 10 is the minimum now. It can not be configured any lower for a variety of reasons.

B - This is a known limitation of the HUD for the fast-fold games. You will have to restart HM2 to reset the hero HUD for the next session.

C - It is reading the local time in your windows clock and adjusting that setting based on the code in HM2 for the site's server time. For stars it should be quite reliable if your computer local time is correct but any time you change time zones you should double check your first session after using the auto detect to make sure your computer time is correct and that the time stamp for the hands in the reports > sessions matches the computer time correctly. If the Site Time Adjustment Offset is incorrect and the Time for the most recent hand does not match the actual local time on your windows clock the Active Sessions tab and HUD will both have problems.

Thank you for your quick & complete answer