missed opportunities - instances .... please explain

Default missed opportunities - instances .... please explain

Can you please explain more in details what are the 4 options for missed opportunities

also do you have an article that explain the advanced tab? instances means??

Let's take a simple action : I want a badge for players that raises early position too loose. So if average is 15% and I want 30% more it's like 19.5% raises from early. But I don't want the badge to show for every utg raise, only after let say 10 raises utg and his vipip is around 20%

I understand how to create the badge and everything, just not the definition of instances and opportunities, so where to put my values and which one to choose when some actions happens or not ... sorry english is not my first language, let me know if not clear

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by jenkulle View Post
    Can you please explain more in details what are the 4 options for missed opportunities
    "Opportunities" in NoteCaddy - Assaultware Wiki

Let's take a simple action : I want a badge for players that raises early position too loose. So if average is 15% and I want 30% more it's like 19.5% raises from early. But I don't want the badge to show for every utg raise, only after let say 10 raises utg and his vipip is around 20%

I understand how to create the badge and everything, just not the definition of instances and opportunities, so where to put my values and which one to choose when some actions happens or not ... sorry english is not my first language, let me know if not clear
    You would use the "difference in opportunity as a percent" and "instances" filters in the advanced tab here
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)