2.0.0.8227 Official Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Dschingis1 View Post
    I cannot find the blitz.dll in the HM2 folder...
    That file was removed and replaced by fastfold.dll as shown in the various 'fast-fold' HUD related FAQs for Zoom, Rush, etc.

Still having problems with PS zoom HUD not working. I previously got around the problem by using an older version of HM2. Now just updated to 2.0.0.8227 and not seeing a HUD when playing Zoom. Can someone from HM do a screen share with me and hold my hand in getting this to work.

Quote Originally Posted by sexdotcom View Post
    Still having problems with PS zoom HUD not working. I previously got around the problem by using an older version of HM2. Now just updated to 2.0.0.8227 and not seeing a HUD when playing Zoom. Can someone from HM do a screen share with me and hold my hand in getting this to work.
    It's hard to be sure what is causing it without seeing the log files but please try this early forum release of our next beta and see if it helps - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...t-support.html

*If you play zoom tables you must use the v6 stars client instead of the v7 beta client as there are known issues we are working on with their beta 7 client that are not yet addressed in v8235 beta.

If you continue to have problems:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

How do I get ZOOM HUD to work on HM1? I've copied the starscommunicator and fastfold.dll from the HM2 patch posted in this thread, do I need to delete the blitz.dll folder? I'm using Pokerstars UK now as well, still on the v6 stars client.
    Last edited by kremlin72; 11-03-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Fixed, deleted Blitz.dll, renamed fastfold.dll - "Blitz.dll"

Check first if HM1 still works on regular tables with PokerStars.UK.
    You may have to manually add the following handhistory folder:

C:\Users\%yourusernam%\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK\HandHistory + subfolders

If the HUD still works on regular tables--> to get it to also work on Zoom, rename fastfold.dll to blitz.dll.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,
    does the Hm1 Zoom hud work for somebody, after renaming fastfold to blitz?
    Mine is lagging behind one hand and I just want to know whether itīs worth trying to fix it or if HM1 Zoom hud is dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Dschingis1 View Post
    Hi,
    does the Hm1 Zoom hud work for somebody, after renaming fastfold to blitz?
    Mine is lagging behind one hand and I just want to know whether itīs worth trying to fix it or if HM1 Zoom hud is dead...
    The last time our testers tried this it did work but we don't support HM1 anymore so if you can't get it to work there is nothing we can do to help you - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ml#post2443390

You need the files from the latest HM2 beta 8235 and you need to be using the stars v6 client. If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.