2.0.0.8227 Official Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8227 Official Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8227.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to previous official release here.

Release Notes:

Poker Sites
    - HM-8526 PokerStars - Resolved Zoom HUD issues after PokerStars client update (Build 8809)

HUD:
    - HM-8506 FullTilt Rush - Added list of winners in table HUD
    - Digitally signed *Communicator.hm2 files that are used for fast poker games to improve compatibility with antivirus programs

HMQL:
    - Added "yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss tt" format to HMQL DateTime where clause
    Last edited by random; 10-19-2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Official Release

Hi,

I am playing on pokerstars.dk. I upgraded to PokerStars 7 and my Zoom HUD is not working. I installed this beta but problem is still there. I also tried switching back to PokerStars 6 but no change.

Are you coming with a fix soon? Anything else I can try?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt View Post
    Hi,

I am playing on pokerstars.dk. I upgraded to PokerStars 7 and my Zoom HUD is not working. I installed this beta but problem is still there. I also tried switching back to PokerStars 6 but no change.

Are you coming with a fix soon? Anything else I can try?
    Did it used to work on Zoom and the problem only arose after a recent pokerstars update?

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

Check your C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp folder for a file named StarsCommunicator.hm2 and if you see it please delete it.
    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above.

Is there anyway we can help you so you can pokerstars.dk to work in zoom tables again.?

The new beta works on normal cash but not on zoom tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoren View Post
    Is there anyway we can help you so you can pokerstars.dk to work in zoom tables again.?

The new beta works on normal cash but not on zoom tables.
    Please send us an email with log files and I will save your email in case we need any additional information.

Mention that you are playing on PokerStars.dk and link to this thread.

To save and send us the log files, please start HM2 go to Settings>Feature Logging and enable HUDStats and FastPoker logging. Also increase number of max log files to 10.

Now restart HM2, start PokerStars client and open Zoom table. Play for 10 hands then close both Stars client and HM2.

When you are done you can send us all the necessary log files by following the instructions here:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Updated beta to 2.0.0.8223. Includes more fixes for Stars Zoom HUD.

I got some files mailed from your staff today and it works on .DK now. Haven't tried the new update through

Quote Originally Posted by Motoren View Post
    I got some files mailed from your staff today and it works on .DK now. Haven't tried the new update through
    Thanks for letting us know it worked, those were the same files that are now in this release.

Nice improvement compared with 8219: 8223 is much faster updating the HUD on ZOOM tables! Although I'm only playing 2 ZOOM CG tables (PS7 eu.client, build 8689) it often took about 1 - 2 seconds with 8219 to update the HUD; using 8223 shows the HUD almost immediately.

Keep those changes!

Playing cash Zoom on pokerstars.com
    PokerStars 7 Beta [Build 8693]
    HM2 Version 2.0.0.8223

I'm joining the game & getting the HUDs with the correct stats in much less than a second
    It's even snappier when I fold to another table

This might be my imagination, but I can't remember the HM2 HUDs being this responsive to Zoom before
    Congrats to all the HM2 team both front & back room boyz & girlz - excellent job!