2.0.0.8227 Official Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've been trying out zoom for pokerstars.es for quite a bit today.

At first sight it seemed everything was working as it should, however after a short while I realized that only approximately 60-70% of the hands are actually with the correct HUD stats. Some hands the HUD updates correctly to the new players at the table, however sometimes it does not change at all and keeps the HUD stats for the players from the previous hand.

I have played quite a few hands with feature logging enabled. If you wish me to email it with the details please let me know.

I have the same problem on .DK but its only once every 10-15 hands

he i just had a new update form pokerstars and my hud is not working with pokerstars zoom anymore pleasse help me and i play on eu //// it works alreadyy after i put the table finder
    Last edited by jopieboss; 10-14-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jopieboss View Post
    he i just had a new update form pokerstars and my hud is not working with pokerstars zoom anymore pleasse help me and i play on eu
    Please turn off your AV & update your HM2 to 8223 [follow instructions in post #3 above]

If anyone is having trouble, please follow Fozzy's post 3 instructions and send the requested files to us.

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above. Send the email with a link to your post to support@holdemmanager.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Please turn off your AV & update your HM2 to 8223 [follow instructions in post #3 above]
    Hi folks,

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue as seangoga and Motoren do. I'm running the very last 8223 build, installed following every step in the guide and the general ones for ZOOM tables. In PokerStars.ES

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by BanduxU View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue as seangoga and Motoren do. I'm running the very last 8223 build, installed following every step in the guide and the general ones for ZOOM tables. In PokerStars.ES

Greetings
    Please follow the instructions in the post above yours. We can't help you further without seeing this information.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If anyone is having trouble, please follow Fozzy's post 3 instructions and send the requested files to us.

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above. Send the email with a link to your post to support@holdemmanager.com

Hi, I have the same problem at zoom tables. Sometimes the hud is showing for the right players, but usually it doesnt update for like 5 hands, then suddenly it shows the correct players again. The problem appeared after I installed the small pokerstars.eu update which came out yesterday. I also installed the digital signature HM2 update yesterday aswell. After installing both updates this problem appeared.

It works now, had an antivirus update and had to update the exception list. Maybe you guys have a similar problem, try to fix your antivirus/firewall

Quote Originally Posted by NeX View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem at zoom tables. Sometimes the hud is showing for the right players, but usually it doesnt update for like 5 hands, then suddenly it shows the correct players again. The problem appeared after I installed the small pokerstars.eu update which came out yesterday. I also installed the digital signature HM2 update yesterday aswell. After installing both updates this problem appeared.
    We need the log files as explained above to determine if your problems are caused by your antivirus blocking our files or something else. There is nothing we can do to help you if you just post in this thread without attaching or sending all the files we ask for in the Zoom FAQ.