I would really appreciate any feedback or help on this matter.
I am starting to learn composite definitions and color definitions as well.
I am quite lost and unsure how to fix the problem.
I have attached the note definition, the composite definition and the color definition is displayed as an image here:
What I am trying to do:
- Have a badge for players who will open shove the bottom 25% from the small blind versus the big blind.
- Have a badge for players who will open shove the bottom 10% from the small blind versus the big blind
When the badge for the bottom 10% is displayed, then I want the badge for the bottom 25% to be hidden (since we have more information, this badge becomes useless).
What I have done
I created a composite definition named SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero_C with the following Expression:
100 - NC."SB_Open_Shoves_ATC_78_Vs_Hero".Instances.
The goal is to know if an occurrence of the badge with the bottom 10% is already present. See attached file.
I created a color definition that is evaluating the SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero_C composite definition. If the value is 100 (aka, no occurrences of the badge with the bottom 10%), then we can display the badge that shows the bottom 25%. See attached image.
- The badge is not shown to players that did open the bottom 25%, but not the bottom 10%.
- I am unsure what to put in the Sample Expression text field. I can't seem to find anything in the documentation to help me with this.
- When testing the color definition for a player, I get the following result:
testing color definition: SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero_CD for player: xxx
Found stats for : Holdem game size Medium Hands: 13509 VPIP: 31.83 PFR: 23.75 Agg%: 0.06 AF: 2.50 BB/100: -1.51
Replace: NC."SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero".Instances with 1
Expression: 100 - 1
SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_All_C - Result: 99.00
NOT FOUND! Replace: NC."SB_Open_Shoves_ATC_78_Vs_Hero".Instances with 0
Expression: 100 - 0
SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero_C - Result: 100.00
found note: [C]SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero_C(100.00 - sample: 100) VALUE: 100 SAMPLE: 100
I am unsure why NoteCaddy is doing the first test (NC."SB_Open_Shoves_75%_78_Vs_Hero). I have not specified it anywhere in the composite definition or color definition. I am confused where this is coming from.